Days Gone coming to PC

I agree it is a good example of filling an open world with perhaps too much, well, filler. There is a sense that more could be done with the sandbox for sure. I liked it, but have no desire to replay it.

This has to be the most fuel inefficient motorcycle in all of video game history.

Figured I’d take a break from Valhalla , and this so far has been enjoyable, I am about 4 hours into the game. :)

Well, your good bike was stolen.

You know, there are short games too :)

This has to be shorter than AC: Valhalla. Right? :)

Plus killing zombies in this is very satisfying.

Since this thread popped up, I’ll drop this here. What are they thinking making this without Sam Witwer as Deacon?

I seem to remember Sony saying that this didn’t sell well enough to warrant a sequel, but if they are going to make a film based on it then maybe all hope is not lost when it comes to ‘Days Gone 2’

Yeah, that’s a bit weird, but I assume it’s a Hollywood thing where they have overall deals with certain talent who are attaching themselves to certain properties, and that’s the only way the production will actually move forward. They aren’t choosing Heughan over Witwer.

Looking forward to his accent!

Still in the first area, but I am cheesing the heck out of fast travel and only ran out of gas once, that slow slow bike push to a tow truck I saw that always have fuel, almost made me uninstall.

I feel melee weapons degrade too fast and or zombies take too many hits to kill. Tempted to drop it down to easy. :P

You can always run a trash can to the bike. I would just fast travel to one of the checkpoints i has cleared that i knew had a gas can, every time i went in between any two places.

Turned the difficulty down pretty fast too, and installed a mod to start with all the guns. Struggling to clear out a spot with only a few bad guys, and no quick save wasnt doing it for me. Even then the hordes are still challenging.

You can quick save at the bike, so my MO was run in, flame zombies, run back, lose them near the bike, save, wash, rinse, repeat.

This game is so underrated. It was amazing. Hope they make a sequel.

Good to see I wasn’t the only unimaginative one!

I was in the same boat with this when I played it, but installed a mod that took care of the issue (and another one that fixed the quick weapon degrading) game became soooo much more enjoyable after that

Yeah , I think I’ll do the fuel mod for sure. :)

Heh, it was just so much less frustrating this way.

I came across a horde tonight near a sawmill near Iron Mike’s camp that was just massive, I can’t imagine trying to take that many zombies out with any of the current equipment I have.

Do these roam the map or are they more locked in a certain area? This is probably the 9th or 10th I’ve seen, but is without question the biggest.

Well they have a “home base” so stay around that area…but they do go out at night……

The hordes are genuinely creepy.