DC Universe - Post your character

Now that he’s a bit higher in level and taking on some serious foes, Kid Tesla has invented himself some elite crimefighting armor with which to vanquish Gotham’s foes.

As well, he’s acquired something of a sidekick/groupie - the sort of DeeDee to his Dexter, if you will. Plus, she flies, which is kind of cheating (Kid Tesla would never actually SAY that, mind you, since the technological superiority of his Magnetic Impellance Glider Field and High-Tensile Grappling Cable Mechanism are just obviously, well, superior) - but she DOES have those nifty fire tricks.

Anyway - enter Eclipse Girl!

Evildoers beware! At least before 10pm!

Krasnaya Zvezda:

Iguanatroid, dual blades/fire hero.

Thanks to collecting a lot of those blue Briefing icons, Kid Tesla has constructed for himself an Integrated Radiological Optical Network Mechanized Armored Node suit.

Man. That really is one good looking game. Must resist! (but keep the screens coming!)

Needs more curly mustache!

Here’s the current incarnation of my Gadgets/Pistols hero, Shortwave.

I’m in envy of Kid Tesla’s helmet – which style is that?

The mustache is part of his secret identity! Since obviously 15 year olds don’t have awesome mustaches, Kid Tesla is obviously not some high schooler dressing up in a costume to fight crime. You can’t argue with logic.

I believe it’s Classic Tech. You get it from finding all the blue ? icons in the Historic District of Metropolis for the Dying Of The Light set of Briefings. I found 3 out of 6 just while doing one of those Booster Gold tour-booth quests, and then scoured the city (dodging Yellow Lanterns, man I hate those alien sonsabitches) looking for the other three.

If you look at your Player Briefs/Collections/Investigations tabs, you can check on which parts of a collection you’ve acquired, and what type of reward you get (Head, Chest, etc) - but not which specific one it is. So it’s always like a Christmas surprise!

Thanks!

Meet The Tinker, Gadgets/Acrobatics/Powerglove/Batman!

Grumpy old Clockmaker turned Hero to “Get the damn Keeds of me Lawn!”. Meaning: To Thwart evil in all its forms (especially when it is on greenery!)

Not yet happy with him, he is fresh from the Spaceship. So alot of loot to find. I cannot wait to get more pieces to get him where I want him. He is not quiet there yet. Should end up with a bit of a classic Rocketeer/Steampunkish look.

Once it was his dream to become a policeman and to fight crime but they didn’t took him because he was to small. So he became jailer Arkham Asylum. Oh how he loathed the criminals there. They mocked him and escaped again and again and there was nothing he could do.

But then one day something strange from the sky bit him and now he’s CAPTAIN CRANKY and he’ll punish them!

ttp://s176.photobucket.com/albums/w193/Amasius/DC%20Universe/?action=view&current=Cranky1.png

I like the simple characters much better than the high end, pimped spike armour ones.
Nice variety of heroes so far, keep them comming!

Like I don’t have enough games to play right now…what server is everyone on? I may have to come visit, level like crazy for two weeks, then burn out. :D

Have Look here:

All right, there IS a jetpack option! It’s the Gadgeteer backpiece, looks just like a Rocketeer style jetpack. And sadly I can’t recall WHICH series of Briefs I got it from, but it’s in Metropolis and they’re reasonably easy to find.

I didn’t expect to use this guy for more than a few levels while I tried the game out and determined what I really wanted to play, but now I’m totally attached. His costume was originally more of a Pepto Bismol pink, but thanks to the costume editor I was able to give him a more macho appearance.

Behold Warfurnace, soldier of Luthor, hater of the hero who threw a car at him in Amusement Mile last night.

If anyone’s looking for a jetpack-type piece that animates, the Retro Tech back piece is like that. I’ve gotten them from the mobs on the Bane missions, I think. Or the HIVE mobs, one of the two.

EDIT – It was the HIVE mobs, since I have it on my Ice tank and he hasn’t gone to Gotham yet.