Deity Empires

Lol you are making the large assumption that I will be victorious!

Victorious or not, I’d still like to hear about what happens. Sounds like an epic struggle.

I just saw a dev post saying they expect to move the beta to the default build in a few days.

Because research is free. With increased meditation, I have a negative income of mana. Also, I want a manna pool available to me. Even in some cases when I break even, like 0, I still want to accumulate some reserve.

I am playing the beta version.

I do have a question about figures in a stack, if anyone knows. If I have a spell, like flaming weapons that does +1 fire damage. Is that multiplied by figures in a stack or just +1 flat out? In the world of MoM, it most definitly was multiplied by figures in a stack. It could make those seemingly useless spells very strong if this is the case.

Also, what is magic level opposed to magic skill? How can I see the magic level of my deity if its not skill?

It’s listed on the Deities screen.

I see magic SKILL. I mean magic level. I do not know what magic LEVEL means. For example, there is a flaming weapons skill which say it adds 1 damage + 10% per magic LEVEL.

Magic level is something all spellcasting units have, look at their info screen. Magic skill is your Deity’s magic level, as least while etherialized. Maybe they use magic level while materialized, but I never do that so can’t say for sure.

Yes, deities use magic level when materialized. To see it, click the “units” tab at the top of your screen, hunt for your deity there and right click on them. The magic level is on the bottom left of tab one. Right-click on the “magic level” label and get a popup telling you about magic level.

Note that your deity is probably level 1 with a magic level of only 9. If you have had them materialized any, those numbers will be higher. Note their HP which is zero because they are dead.

Do you know if buffs on units, like flaming weapons are per figure or just added to the unit as a whole. IE: +1 fire damage is crap unless it was multiplied by the figure count of the unit.

It feels like it’s per figure but I don’t know for sure.

I just evolved my first Ancient Blue Dragon, from a baby I summoned at the start of the game.

First reaction on using him in a dungeon: Hahahahahahahahaha!
Second reaction, when seeing my gold/mana income: Hahahahahahaha (in a very different tone)!

With an ancient dragon you should be able to go deep enough in dungeons now to rake in 20k-30k gold per dungeon. What major hero are you using for those?

I don’t have greater Heroes yet, just a pair of Ancient blues. And yes, they are basically lawnmowers in dungeons!

Make sure to research the Oversized unit Civil tech so each of your Ancient Dragons can be 2 Ancient Dragons :)

Holy crap, I didn’t know that was a thing.

They should rename it Mitosis, heh.

New Update pushed today. I like that you can rearrange your crew before the battle starts. My front line guys always end up in the back row in dungeons. TIL, if you click on auto-battle a second time, it will resolve instantly.

I just made a post on the Steam forum this morning pointing out that in deep dungeons you can fill up your inventory partway through and lose everything you pick up after that including the nice treasure you get on the final dungeon floor. The game doesn’t warn you that your inventory has filled up during the dungeon run. The devs have already responded to the issue in tonight’s release. It’s a good solution.

• You can now overfill your item vault during your turn. If your vault is overfull, you will need to delete items before you can End Turn.

An excellent solution.

Is there a setting to slow down the move animations of the AI on the world map?

When I hit end turn I’d like to catch where the AI is moving and right now it’s so blindly fast I never can catch who did what, it just flies by in a blur.