Democratic Clown Car Debate #1b

Swallwell is interrupting, but he says literally nothing of value.

“I have a kid! We go to the doctor!”

Meanwhile, Pete manages to give another solid answer, with most of the other candidates nodding at what he’s saying. I think it will be interesting to see where his polls go after this, as more folks will know about him.

Yeah, i recognized this story.

I’m not watching tonight, but twitter consensus seems to like Harris and Pete.

Harris on fire

Pete calling out the hypocrisy of the GOP on their “Christianity” when it comes to family separation - love it.

Yeah, Pete just punched the GOP in the mouth for it’s hypocrisy regarding calling themselves Christians. I suspect we will hear that clip again.

And honestly, it could be an effective cornerstone of his appeal to the middle.

Can’t wait for the interviews of dumbasses in diners complaining about being ‘guilt tripped’ by the kids in cages at the border.

Harris and Pete are significantly more eloquent than the other folks on stage.

Yang is saying something. I forgot he was there.

His candidacy is done. He’s been a non factor.

I really like Biden and Sanders, but at 76 and 77, that job is too brutal for someone that age.

Well, Pete is really fucking smart.

I’m recording it (not watching right now) but I think if we combined Yang’s Freedom Dividend (a very basic 12K per year UBI) with Warren’s wealth tax on fortunes over $50 million, we could solve a lot of problems.

The thing about Biden and Sanders… Does anyone think that there’s anything that they could do, that one of other folks on stage couldn’t?

Like… They want us to believe that they are somehow uniquely suited to this, but they give no reason as to why that’s the case.

It worked for Trump

Yeah, with idiots.

Lord no! Not more Chuck Todd!

My nightly reminder that I despise Chuck Todd.

Good answer, Pete.

Same, but Pete is faring much better in the Young White Dude slot at the moment.