Designated Survivor

Maybe we need to do a Ukraine…

Is anyone watching Netflix’ Korean adaptation of Designated Survivor? I really liked the first episode, but I’m entirely unfamiliar with Korean TV so don’t know what to expect based on the actors, writers, genre, etc.

Not the Korean version, but I just started watching season 3, so far its decent, a lot more cursing and drinking.

I am sad Zoe McLellan and Paulo Costanzo didn’t return. :(

Netflix cancelled this show.

Ouch. I hope this third season ends on a wrap up of some kind. I watched the first episode of Season 3 and haven’t circled back yet. Too much other TV to finish up.

Gotta say I wound up liking season 3 a lot more than 2, but I guess they just couldn’t keep viewership up.

Finished up season 3 tonight. Its a good enough ending for the show. But I’d of loved to see where it would go with a few more seasons.

Got to episode 7 of season one and I finally said “wait – all our people in power have kids and so they are always leveraged?”

Actually that is not how it works in real life. The clichés are just too much.

I was accused (lol wrongfully) of replying to myself earlier --but I now here. I sorta like this show but I cannot stand the fact that … (I need to learn how to do the spoiler thing)

I really like a good political series esp in the white house… but gosh – do you really think we have no contingency plans if your kids get kidnapped?

I recall my father telling me if the wing commander of the afb (it was Dyess at that time) had his family kidnapped they would relieve him of command immediately. Plus as a stalwart American --he would have done it. I just do not get this trope – “my child versus 340 million americans” – there has to be a third choice.