Destiny 2 - I don't have time to explain Bungie's MMO shooter 2.0

I enjoyed my time with Destiny, and even need to go back to play an expansion I paid for but never tried…

If this is on PC I’m getting that.

For a moment there I thought you meant Warframe. :)

Anyway, is there any official confirmation of Destiny 2 coming to the PC?

The only official notice anyone has now is that Twitter image in the thread start.

Well, I’m not in a rush, so I’ll just wait for more info, I suppose. Thanks!

I got burned out on Destiny after The Taken King. I’d vaguely like to play through Rise of Iron before this comes out, just to finish whatever storyline they’re running, but I’m sure as hell not going to pay $40 for the privilege. Maybe if they mark it down to $10 in the run-up to the sequel.

Funny you should say that, because when I saw the figure I immediately thought it looked like Dinklage. Not just because of the stature, but something about the face.

It’s a Dinkle-tchotchke.

You’re right. Now I can’t unsee it.

I look forward to suffering through the live action advertisements during the next football season.

Indeed. I find them repellent, but they have all the licenses sewn up for the big properties.

Nathan Fillion in teaser

Guys, I dunno what you’re talking about, Funkpops are great. he says as he hits refresh on Amazon for the 1,000th time to see when his Titanfall 2 BT Funkopop will arrive

I myself am waiting for the Dale Cooper funkopop figure. For my son. [cough]

Once again, a big middle finger to this:

[quote]
PlayStation timed exclusive content until at least Fall 2018[/quote]

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Meh. As long as it actually comes out on PC eventually I don’t give a shit. It’s not like I’m gonna buy a PS4.

If given a choice between PC or console for a shooter/MMO, I’m going to choose PC every time regardless of any timed exclusivity. It’s just frustrating.

@Shellfishguy You better practice, I don’t Destiny with scrubs! ;P

Pretty much my story exactly.

Leaked PC boxart? Supposedly from a Spanish retailer. Source here, but the thread was deleted.

[quote]
From the creators of Destiny, a highly acclaimed game, the extremely anticipated sequel is coming up. A first person action shooter that places you in an epic adventure through the Solar System.
The last city on Earth has fallen before an overwhelming invasive force under Ghaul, the towering commander of the Red Legion. Guardians are running out of power, and the few survivors have left. You will venture in mysterious, uncharted worlds from the Solar System to discover devastating weapons and combat abilities. In order to defeat the Red Legion and face Ghaul, you will need to gather the surviving heroes from the City and fight back together to claim back home.[/quote]

[quote]
Collector’s Edition:

Destiny 2 game
Expansions I and II including quests, coop activities, multiplayer content and tons of armor and gear
Legendary sword DLC
Legendary emote DLC
Cabal empire emblem DLC
“Frontier” physical bag
“Frontier” kit including USB charger with solar panel
A paracord
A solar rug
Limited edition steelbook
Collector’s edition cabal themed premium box, including a notebook, a map, and collectibles such as postcards and “pawns from the Empire”[/quote]