Destiny by Bungie

Now that they have this boring IP created they can go back and make a proper Myth sequel.

No, I wouldn’t say the game pushed back particularly hard. I can remember two deaths - I backed off a ledge and fell to my death, and I wasn’t paying attention to where I was standing and pretty much launched a rocket in my own face.

I don’t know that I am really looking to Destiny for a challenge though, and probably would have bailed earlier if I had found it difficult. I treated it as a FPS Diablo, a thing I could wander around and enjoy my own way. And I appreciated it for that.

I looked in the Xbox stats and I’ve spent nearly 20 days playing Destiny. And I feel that I got my time and money’s worth out of it and all it’s expansions. I just think maybe I need to take a break, I no longer get that excitement from logging in, it’s just rote. Better to leave before I start to hate it.

Oh yeah, that’s way too much. Step away my friend. Step away.

I think I’m still interested because I only have 120/24 = 5 days with the game. Compared to me, you’ve already played Destiny 2, 3, 4. How about we meet up in Destiny 5?

Look, I talk a big game, but let me level with you: I’ll probably end up playing Destiny 2, just maybe down the line when all the expansions are released and it’s fairly cheap.

Nice. I’ll try to listen to it tonight, since I don’t know how quickly Activision will take it down.

Btw, that Owen Spence project did a great job of recreating Music of the Spheres anyway, but it will be nice to listen to the original before it disappears.

Damn. This sounds good. It may be some of Marty O’Donnell’s best work.

It’s a shame it came to this.