Diablo III

Talk about a troll to the twenty diablo fans who still held out hope that Blizzard hadn’t abandoned the IP.

Let me guess at the other project(s), if any… a port to iphone.

Nah, it’s Diablo 4. Which they won’t announce until after D3 Switch releases. :)

Switch gets offline play! God this is the one thing I have wanted for years - it has always infuriated me that I can’t actually play the game whenever I want because the lag gets so bad it is unplayable.

Looks awesome! Can’t wait! Finally my dream to play Diablo 3 on a plane or on a train will be realised!

Framerates look - to use an oft named cliche - “buttery smooth” when undocked.

So let me get this straight. Blizzard gave me D3 for ‘free’ because of my silly WoW addiction all those years ago, and now they are going to get $60 from me anyway for the same game?! Well played, Blizzard.

Hell, I bought it twice. Wanted a good couch game and wanted to play the XBox version since everyone seems to love it (outside of inventory management, it is really good). Every time I come back to it I really enjoy it, but I can’t justify the Switch version, right?

Every time this gets bumped I get the itch to play again, but then remember I have to do massive inventory management to even get started. Great game, but I have no idea what they were thinking with artificially limiting stash tabs.

I would argue, if it was unlimited it would be an even bigger nightmare with all the crap you would keep. I just play seasonal characters now anyway, so don’t even worry about it.

Start seasons, no inventory to manage.

Well you certainly don’t understand a hoarders needs.

I’m currently playing D2 with an unlimited shared stash mod, and it’s awesome, stash management aside. These games are great if like collecting things, but they always seem to be sort of ridiculously short on inventory space. D3 is certainly better than vanilla D2 in that regard, but it’s still annoying to get rid of stuff you might use…cough.

Seasons is a great way to eliminate most of the problem though, which is what I’ve done in D3 for quite a while now.

S15 starts 21 Sept 5 days after s14 ends. No news on special theme or Switch release.

And the game is still on sale. 10 for base game, 20 with RoS and 10 for necro

A Diablo based animated series in the works?

Unfortunately this would count as one of the ‘multiple’ Diablo projects Blizzard has in the works, along with the Switch D3 port. Lessening the likelihood of a Blizzcon D4 announcement! Grr! :)

I mean, it’s unlikely to be worse than the Castlevania…thing

Did you not see the Warcraft movie?

Dude the Castlevania anime was great! S2 drops the end of October.

Disclaimer - I don’t like anime.

I did binge the silly thing hung over one grey Saturday. It was…adequate to the task. I imagine S2 will be simlar.