Diablo III

Thanks, I’ve actually got the non-Switch version of that battery and it’s great but less than ideal when I’m in bed and just want to grind out one more rift… at which point I should probably just go to sleep anyway.

Okay I just double-checked and I am in fact both in the QT3 clan and the QT3 community.

I’m still 2 short on my crusader, and I still need to get ancient drops of the right pieces for the build to really work. I cleared 60, but don’t know that I will get much further. So at the moment I’m farming 55 for gear.

@inactive_user I must have missed it when I checked the community list.

There is no Ravenfly in the community. Different name there?

Popped gr70, with a couple minutes to spare, but it was rough. Primal was worthless for me, but I guess I can socket it, and stick the gem of ease in there and level a character pretty quickly. Now to drop back down some levels and farm.

Lol I’m a dingus, I was not in the community. I blame their goofy-ass social UI.

Seriously. Set Dungeons are the worst idea ever.

Yeah, I hate them. How did you do The Thrill conquest with the LoN set bonus? Do I need to run gr45 specifically?

Could be. I know you cannot have any set items equipped at all, but I can’t recall if it’s specifically gr45 or if anything above also counts.

I remember that popping but no context whatsoever about what the heck I was doing.

Ah I misread it, no set items can be equipped. I have some ancients from different sets equipped, but I can probably swap them out and run 45 fairly easily still.

I remember the wording being a little weird when they introduced it, so I am a bit fuzzy on it. I think it used to say that you couldn’t have a set bonus, meaning you could have single set pieces, but it was always annoying and I never really payed much attention to it.

I always preferred most of the other conquests, but if you are wearing single pieces and not getting it, it might be worth a shot to try without.

I just did it. It was not having any set items equipped. I’ve always thought it was set bonus.

This is going to be the first season I manage to get the stash tab. With the LoN bonus running a g45 with not set pieces was pretty easy, and the years of war conquest I already have run 4 gr55 with the different crusader sets so I just need 2 more with my wizard or another class.

One odd thing is I have the Delsere Magnum Opus set, but the achievement for collecting class sets doesn’t mark it as complete.

Yup, now do it again on Hardcore for another ‘easy conquest’. I’m working on that now.

Glad to see I was not crazy. Get invited!

Looking at the conquests, I may well do GR45 with no sets for my second. Man, there is some grindy bullshit in there.

I thought I saw ravenfly on the leaderboards for the thrill already. With the way items have been dropping I finished years of war this afternoon, so I have 2 conquests done. Not sure if I will get a 3rd done for guardian. Maybe the gold one, but certainly not mastering 8 class set dungeons.

Sorry, meant hardcore GR45 no-set.

gah fuck no

Finished Conqueror tonight, finally getting another stash tab. Hopefully next season is that easy as well.