Disciples and Jagged Alliance on the DS?!?!?!

How 'bout they just work on getting some playable PC titles out the door again?

Strategy First is one scattered company. Before, their name was synonymous with decent strategy titles. Now, it is publish whatever and where ever.

Portable Disciples could just be the coolest thing ever though.

5 years ago, I would have agreed, but SF has been making some goofy decisions as of late. They are still around, so I guess that says something. It says they owe some people some money.

Include Rise of the Elves and I would be happy to help pay the bills!

Strategy First is publishing Space Empires V. “Scattered” is right.

http://www.ppcstudios.com/E3_2005_PR.shtml

If you notice a few titles are on the DS but all of them are on Pocket PC. I was almost convinced to get a DS until I saw the $400 platform I already own and carry with me all the time will have them as well plus more.

– Xaroc

Isn’t Strategy First the company that shafted Brad out of royalties on all retail copies of GalCiv? I hope there’s a way to buy SEV direct, because I don’t want the same thing to happen again.

Isn’t Strategy First the company that shafted Brad out of royalties on all retail copies of GalCiv? I hope there’s a way to buy SEV direct, because I don’t want the same thing to happen again.[/quote]

So the story goes. A lot of sites still have SF as publishers for GalCiv II. Brad needs to be sending out some emails to a few sites.