Discord - Can you have different settings per server?

I was wondering if we are able to have push to talk on one server and voice activated on another? I am asking because one server I joined - when I go to a voice channel it states you have to use Push to Talk.

I only know of the main voice settings and rather use voice activated (most of the time). Do I have to manually change my settings all the time to satisfy whatever a channel is set to?

I did a search and it seems a lot of folks are asking for this feature but no mention if it was ever added.

Far as I am aware user settings are per user, not per server, and that includes audio both in and out.

Settings like push to talk are user based, not server based.

Workaround, use a third-party client and leave that one on for different settings.

I didn’t know that there were third party clients for Discord.

Doing a search there are some saying that your account can be stolen on a third patry app (i suppose some of them) and I guess it is also against the TOS of Discord?

Oh it could be a recent change, my friend used a third party text based discord until recently. I dimly recall he was complaining about it maybe it got stopped

Quarrel - get it? - is the one I’m familiar with. Available from the Microsoft Store. It even runs on Xbox, although I’ve had mixed success using the voice chat features in the background.

https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9NBRWJ777C8R

That is funny! And a bit sad at the same time.