Does anybody else use macebells?

I got one of those macebell/exercise mace things because traditional exercise movements for the most part bore me, although I enjoy moving and using my body. It’s such a nice little thing to just swing around for a bit when I walk by, and I even do sliding spear thrusts with it, which is great conditioning, but I think I’m ready to move up in weight.

Against my own inclination but in accordance with basically everything I read I got a 10lb one to start, and I’m glad that I did. It’s been a few months, though, and now I find myself able to do one armed swings with the 10lber, something I would not have imagined being able to do when I first started, and I’d like something to be challenging for two handed swings again. I initially thought a 20lb one would be good, but if I can do 10lbs with one hand, will 20lb really make two hands work? Maybe I should get a 25. Does anyone else here have any experience with these?

The only advice I can give is something you likely already know, which is that this is a great guy from whom to seek advice on all matters mace, heavy club, kettlebell, and more besides: