Does anyone care about Tara Reid's Boob popping out?

Guess she didn’t notice that the number of photography flashes suddenly went up ten thousand-fold, nor Mary Hart screaming “Boobie! Boobie!” over and over again.

Guess she didn’t notice that the number of photography flashes suddenly went up ten thousand-fold, nor Mary Hart screaming “Boobie! Boobie!” over and over again.[/quote]

She looks stoned out of her gourd in some of the pictures, which would explain her nonreaction. Awfulplasticsurgery had a link to a hi-res picture where you can see her nostirls are irritated, but she could just be drunk.

I don’t think she was quite “in” at the time, so to speak. So yes, she probably was oblivious to the “Boobie! Boobie!” I’m sure the huge increase in flsh photograhy just caused an ego stroke for her.

It certainly gave me cause for a few strokes. :twisted:

Who exactly is she? Like, what was she in? Never heard of her.

American Pie was probably the most famous movie she was in, though she didn’t get naked or anything in it. She was also in Urban Legend, and a little later on Josie and the Pussycats. Probably best known for American Pie 1 & 2 though.

— Alan

Wasn’t she also in the Big Lebowski?

She was also the least attractive girl in American Pie.

It really doesn’t look like she knew she was flopping out. If you are surrounded by photographers, one of them shouting “boobie!” or whatever might not even sink in.

ew no.

Yep!