Does anyone here have the Moto Plus 5th Gen?

For a budget smart phone it seems pretty decent for 300 bucks (64 GB storage/4GB RAM).

FYI all, I ended up getting it, and it’s pretty nice for less than half the price of the flagships. Doesn’t feel all that “budget.”

It was just on sale on Amazon for $230 for the 4GB/64GB version. I would have jumped on it if I hadn’t just bought a Moto X Play one year ago.

Was that for the no-ads version? If so, damn, I wish I hadn’t missed that.

No ads. With shipping and import fees and the conversion to $CDN it would have cost me $300 and while that is still a pretty sweet deal, I just couldn’t justify it. It’s too bad I hadn’t seen this thread before or I would have posted it. I’m sure you’ll be very happy with your phone though.

If you have the Amazon ad version, there is a sticky at the top of the Moto G subreddit on how to get rid of them.

I have the G5. Compared to phones in that price range it is a good deal for the money. Also, no bloatware. The only issue I really have is Motorola’s update support. It seems like they give one big update and then abandon their phones for next year’s model.