Does anyone know what Rock band sings this song?

Why don’t @#$#! disc jockeys announce the song titles and artists they play anymore, especially when the song is new?

I heard a hilarious song on the radio that I’m hoping someone here will recognize. I remember some of the lyrics, but obviously they aren’t exact. The singer is more or less speaking as opposed to singing, and the entire song is a form of political commentary. It is definitely a new song. Anyway here are the lyrics I remember:

“So now doctors are saying we have an obesity epidemic in America. EPIDEMIC. Like its polio or something. As if, fifty years from now we’ll be telling our grandchildren about the Great Obesity Epidemic of 2004.”
“Gosh, grandpa, how did you survive that epidemic?”
“Well, Billy, it was difficult but there was cheesecake and hambugers and pizza…”

another set of lyrics:

“What is it with people always yelling at bums saying ‘get a job’. Get a job? Like it is just that easy. This guy is wearing underwear on the outside of his pants. I’m guessing his resume isn’t up to date.”

Does anyone know the band or title of this “song”?[/i]

“Underwear goes on the outside of your pants.” by Lazyboy.

I heard this song on my local NPR station. It kind of stood out because part of the song/rant calls up some obscenish imagery. Interesting song tho.

Thank you!

It’s called Underwear Outside The Pants by LazyBoy

Underwear goes inside the pants by LazyBoy, sorry.