Does anyone know what this is?

It’s a TARDIS.

So much for collective intelligence…

;-)

A chogglepants strainer.

My God, the hivemind is failing miserably. What is it? He must be put in his place (my friend who thinks he’s so smart).

“Do you know what this is?”

“I know what this is. This is an espresso machine. No, no wait. It’s a snow cone maker. Is it a water heater?”

I don’t know about the thing in the middle but the thing on the right is either a snow globe or a crystal ball. ;)

It’s appears to be a scale of some kind, but I think it’s weighing some burgundy fluid. Why would you weigh fluids instead of measure by volume?

Maybe its a Meth Lab?

Doom.

It’s a bubble blower.

It isn’t the movie “Blow Dry” starring Josh Hartnett and Rachel Leigh Cook

Sex toy! You stick various pieces of junk up your ass until you achieve orgasm or nothing more will fit.

Bong. No wait, opium bong.

It’s a scale measuring the weight of the middle cardboard part of a toilet paper roll. Which are yellow in china for some reason.

Maybe that’s why they call it Yellow China! I think you’re onto something here, Jim.

Definitely a scale, it’s got the stickers on it for certification. Which would make it a scale at a market. It has a weight hanging from the middle (hard to see.) The cups tell me it’s probably liquid, powder, or small pieces of something that’s expensive enough to need to be wieghed precisely.

Is your friend into drugs or is he buying south sea pearls?