Dominions 5 - Born to be Van Wilder

no worries, will add it in a sec

thank you. Next weekend could be bad, but I should be good from here out.

For all of you watching at home, heres the situation:
Pan ( Evil Pan) and Fomoria ( kol-bā€¦Foā€¦I cant come up with a joke name about airy cyclops and a name that sounds like a cracker, sorry) have wrapped up Ubar ( run by Damn F@&$king Shame) and have an army on Ubars cap. WHO KNOWS what will happen when Pan comes a knocking.
Meanwhile:
Caelum continues to summon all things Caelum-like, has at least one Earth King, 2 Fire Kings, and
possibly Air Queens?
Errrrr more Aussie drinking casually wiped out a throne with minimal casualties, and is the King Under the Seaā€¦eerrrrr, more like Queen(s).
Bats continue to blood hunt, bring out your dead, and Archly act like the Devil is snapping his whip at our researchers. Who suck. (only a few vampires, get it?)

Soā€¦its quiet. Real quiet. If I didnt know any better, I would say that I am going to void all agreements with the batty nation, effective turn 81, so we can get in at least ten good turns of WTF WAS THAT before the cataclysm hits.
But I should reflect, ponder, and muse upon this decision.
Advice from the peanut gallery is requested.

Great news. We have no outstanding agreements. None. Zip. Zero. Zilch. Once I took that neutral province this turn, I think all agreements were fulfilled.

@Evil_Steve - I have taken a hard look at the state of my gems. And I have to say that I cannot afford the item in question. Sorryā€¦

no probs :)

I should mention that at this point, we are past the point of rollbacks. So please please please, if you canā€™t get your turn in, or just suspect you wont be able to, just let me know and iā€™ll extend it. The current turn cycle is in the middle of the night for me, so itā€™s been difficult keeping tabs on it. The last turn i meant to extend it before i went to bed, because two people werenā€™t in yet with less than 6 hours to go, and i forgot about it. I woke up and that was literally my first thought - fuck, i forgot to extend the turn, and someoneā€™s certainly staled. Thankfully you both got your turns in. Itā€™s been a good game, and remarkable for the fact that no oneā€™s staled - letā€™s keep it that way! Thanks!

Message paid for by the Caelum are the good guys here foundation for truth in advertising

Donā€™t stress with my turns. Iā€™m home proper now, and my lateness this time was only a result of completing other jobs through the day. I pretty much know now where Iā€™ll be in advance, short of some perilous event happening.

Hm, still not sure who I am rooting for to win. Probably Akaoni as a buddy newer player- gooo Bats!

Or whoever gets the most hilarious events from the Cataclysm!

@Evil_Steve if you are trying to confuse me sir then you have succeeded.

Not me?

Oh, thatā€™s not akaoni. Youā€™re wanting to root for kolbex then. Akaoni is a grizzled veteran of many campaigns, and his bats need no encouragement from anyone.

Message paid for by the Caelum are the good guys here foundation for truth in advertising

You can root for me all you want but I am not winning shit.

Iā€™ve got 'em just where I want 'em.

pyrhicā€™s idea of the good guys:

mmmm ownership of ice AND fire, very sus- Pyrhic and the flying birds are sneaky sneaky.

First, arenā€™t both of you dead already.
Second, wasnā€™t Caelum nice, and even super-nice, to both of you?

Shush now.

Death does not seem like much of a barrier to continued participation in Dominions.

and they were both cold-brothers too! This younger generation just has no respect, i tell youā€¦

Sheesh, I dont check the forums for a few days and it blows up. Yes, I am a veteran of the psy- Wyldryde wars, and a couple team games, and picked up dominions back when it was version 2. I still suck at it.

But that doesnt stop me from playing! I think its because I drink IPAs, not bundy, so my thinking is just clouded enough to make me think I can come up with clever moves, that always end up horribly executed.