Dominions 5: Multiplayer Warriors of the Feint - 2018 Stabby-Stabby Edition

Looks like llama is down.

I’ve added 24 hours to the clock. Word on the street is that Llamaserver will be up tomorrow.

I’ll resubmit tonight then.

It looks like it is back up. I just submitted mine again and it updated.

Yeah, it worked for me as well. Let me know if anyone needs a slight extension because of the changes.

I dropped the ball and forgot to do my turn last night. Any chance of a brief extension?

I just saw this message. I put in an extension for 2 hours. Good Luck.

Thanks! I won’t be able to get home in time for that one, but I think I’ll just accept my mistake there. My dominion mostly runs itself at this point in the game…

No, this will not pass! More hours have been added.
There will be no stalls!

At least if you try to reach out about it.

That being said, let me know when you put in your turn, and I will force it through. I have cool things going on that I want to see.

Okay, will do! I will sort it when I get home (~2 hours from now).

I just submitted, so it should flag as done any minute now.

How is everyone doing? Anything interesting going on? Notice anything cool happening?

All my national heroes showed up?

Really? Nice! My heroes sort of suck, but I have nice national unique summons.

@legowarrior, could you please add 8 hours to the timer this turn? I didn’t have time at the computer the last two days and will be a few hours late tonight. I will do mine after work today.

Thanks!

I put a few hours on the clock.

@kelan, I put it on auto turn, so as soon as you put in your turn, it rolls over.

Ryleh’s castles have Illithids on the walls instead of archers. That was annoying, since Sea Serpents have less magic resistance than your average Twinkie.

And flaming jellyfish are useless in the attack. They do fit the definition of meatshield, though.

I released the fact that Death 4 starting is necessary in order to boost beyond Death 4 unless you have high astral or some other particular cross paths.

Why are you concerned about that? ;)