Dominions 5 - There is no I in team, but there is in Disciple

Well, I think Helheim is out of the game for a while. He’ll need a lot of turns to build those numbers up again, I think.

I hear that with elves you can’t ever be sure. They might be in your closet right now.

True, but at least I can count the number of dead bodies there are after a fight. It would be a large Funeral Home Bill, but most of them got cremated, and that can save you a lot of money!

My slaves are rounding up all these foreign tourists and kicking them out. Best idea is to send scouts elsewhere.

Umm… You can see the body count on the battle summary screen. Are you counting them manually just for pleasure?

I’m just saying, I know how many entered a fight and how many left. And a large number entered. And almost all of them died in that fight. It was a glorious number. The next few rounds will either be Helheim running away, or more of his sacreds dying. Either works for me.

So, there might a be few other parties of Helheim running around, but I have accounted many of them being dead, by killing them.

Can’t run around and cause trouble if your dead, can you?

A certain spectral mage would like to disagree.

You think those disagree, you should see what happens when the other guy has a Liche, Wraithlord or Vampire Lord! Talk about not staying down!

Ulm, in recognition of your role in fighting Hinnom, I offer you a claim on the province of Ligrea. I won’t consider it a hostile action if you take it.

Sorry for the postponements. I had an incredible rough day today. Nothing terrible, just a comedy of error). I have much of my turn planned out, I’ll try to get it in a few a hours. I just need a quick breather right now.

No worries!

Sorry, I got a stupid question. Did we all lose our Deep Mind? If so, how?

Deep Mind… check the Global Spells, that should give you your answer.

I wish. I did check the global spells, this was how I got the question. One of my scouts also witnessed a fight where bless effects on Agartha troops was somewhat lacking. But I didn’t see any fights where Deep Mind participated nor, I believe, it’s possible to starve to death someone who doesn’t need to eat. So what happened?

That is something to ponder.

24 hour extension please!

I’m working on but something is the system down.

Can someone else try as well, if they see this message in an hour or 3?

I got it done.

my apologies but I need another 12 hours! thx