Donkeys & Donuts & Rissotto, Oh My!

I think you’re 0 for 2 there. Maybe not!

If I had a couple grand to bet though, it’d be on Christina and Justin.

Time will tell…

The real question is how the heck is Royce still on the show?!?!

Odd, I love Master Chef but can’t stand Hell’s Kitchen. HK is WAY too spastic for me to enjoy. It drives me crazy, I just can’t watch it. But boy, Master Chef is fun, and makes me hungry. :/

Sooooo the Final 6:

Dana
Robyn
Christina
Barbie
Justin
Clemenza

Black jackets! Weeeeeeee! Its RAW!!! :p

I have 3 episodes of Master Chef to catch up on now…

Just the fact that Barbie and Clemenza are still in it justifies my decision to stop watching weeks ago.

Eh? Barbie’s been fine since about the 4th week of the show. She’s toned down her crap considerably, and it was especially fun seeing Tiffany and Kimmie–who both seemed to have a vendetta against her–crash and burn in consecutive weeks.

Clemenza might be the worst chef to ever make it to the final 6. In fact the entire Blue team of men might be the single worst team ever assembled in HK history, which is pretty amazing. Of all of them, only Justin is worth a crap.

Still don’t know where you got Clemenza out of this. He’s terrible. Beyond terrible. On any other season with a halfway competent team he’d have been gone in the first three episodes.

He won’t make the final 4.

I thought he was doing reasonably well. But as of late its been pretty bad.

I still have hope for Dana!

I’m floored that Robyn keeps getting a pass. She’s been called to the floor at leat half a dozen times, and keeps sliding by, even getting moved to the boys team where she still flounders. She grates on me. I don’t get how Kimmy could go up against her and lose, when Kimmy has never been called out before, and suddenly here is the untouchable Robyn. WTF?

But yeah, the blue team is almost worthless. I get as frustrated as Gordon whenever something comes back raw, something they’ve been cooking for WEEKS now like the Wellington or whatever. WTF guys? At this point even I could fucking cook the meat thoroughly. Sheesh.

It will come down to the three girls who comprised the red team (Barbie, Dana, and Christina I believe) for the final three, I imagine, because even Justine who seems to know his shit still constantly fucks it all up.

Robyn’s the drama character being kept on the show solely to create drama, probably planted and not an actual contestant. There’s usually a couple each season. They always exit before the final.

I love when Robyn gets pissed and makes the Silvio Dante face:

I can’t believe Robyn is still there. I hate when he makes decisions based on TV drama rather than cooking ability. It brings down the show whenever he does that.

trigger - Whenever she talks out of the bottom side of her mouth, she reminds me of how ugly she can look. Blah.

Yeah, I always think she’s having a stroke.

Master chef is talented people doing there best. Sometimes they fail, but there is no mistaking that they are talented, bright and passionate people. You watch it to inspire yourself to try to be more than mediocre.

Hell’s Kitchen is Jerry Springer in a kitchen. You watch it to feel better about your own mediocrity.

Ahem.

I finally caught up with Master Chef and Hells Kitchen.

Go lesbian and go blind girl!

:p

Hadn’t seen the final episode of Masterchef, and I guess I don’t need to now.

Me either…ugh.

If anyone wants a cooking show with no emotional hooks, no crap about the contestants lives and just pure technical challenges and skill then watch the Great British Bake Off. It’s a real cooking contest, not a reality show and pisses all over Masterchef and its ilk. No amount of “it’s my lifelong dream” and “a hard troubled life” will save you from a bad bake or a collapsed meringue.