Dota Underlords - Valve's Auto Chess

Eh, there are so many AOE powers that are at least as good. Alchemist has a 35 per tic dot that covers 9 squares, and reduces armor to boot. Enigma does 9% total health per second in a 12 square for 10 seconds lol…that’s so much more powerful than kunka it’s laughable. Lich has an orb that bounces 12 times, slows attack rate by 65% AND does 400 damage…that’s not even in the same stratosphere as kunka. Tidehunter, 12 squares, 3 second stun, 350 damage to all enemies.

I really believe people focus on kunka, because it has that giant boat graphic, and it’s the easiest to spot when it’s happening. Meanwhile, these other heroes are ganking you for twice the damage, and twice the stun length lol.

The only thing they really need to do to him, is maybe increase the cooldown, he becomes more problematic if you have the reduce cooldown by 50% trinket on him. From a damage/stun standpoint, he’s just a weaker Tidehunter. If you put the instant refresh ability trinket on Tidehunter, that is truly an iWin button, kunkka is a close 3rd to that maybe.

I think CC in general could be toned down in the game, as DPS happens so fast, being out of action, especially AOE, is a bit too powerful. I just don’t think Kunkka is really that much out of line with the other AOE stun/damage heroes.

I get your point, and why it bugs you, but it’s a bigger problem than just that one hero.