Downloading Ebay sales data

Does anyone know how to download sales data from expired Ebay sales?

Thanks!

Nevermind, found it!

and…

This thread delivers.

Sorry, I wanted to find out how cheaply I could get a used LCD monitor for. I have a project that I’ve been thinking about doing but I’m afraid it will damage the monitor so I want to use a cheap one.

You don’t want to drill holes in it, do you?

And bill takes his secret to the grave with him… Later people would often wonder where you could find sales data on expired ebay auctions, but they wouldn’t wonder long, lest they meet the same fate as bill.

No, he wants to use to it as payload in the missile he built with his gnarled clawhands.

How do you do that? I’ve always wondered myself.

In the “Search Options” box on the left side there’s a check box for “Completed Items”.

Another quick question–would a table saw like this work for cutting through high-tensile steel, like the kind that gun barrels are made of?

http://cgi.ebay.com/DELTA-10-RIGHT-TILTING-ARBOR-UNISAW-TABLE-SAW-34-450_W0QQitemZ130106611586QQihZ003QQcategoryZ57124QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Deja vu all over again!

(I hope Bill is just playing us though.)

Another quick question–would a table saw like this work for cutting through high-tensile steel, like the kind that gun barrels are made of?

Probably not. From what I understand, table saws are powerful, but not that powerful, and also I haven’t seen metal-cutting sawblades for a tablesaw. Admittedly, I wasn’t looking for one, since if I’m working with metal I’m using a bandsaw or such, so YMMV.

Table saws are scary, though.

That only gets you so much data. You can also pay (I believe one option is $2.95 for 24 hours of access) for more complete data (i.e. further back), as well as greater tools to graph and chart prices.

I always wondered why in their affiliate program, in the agreement to access their api, they forbid you from storing and displaying historical pricing data. Guess they want people to pay for it.

Chet