Downton Abbey

I’m not sure the next movie is going to be bad, persay, I just… I didn’t think the last one necessary. I suppose I worry it’s going to feel like they’re dragging it out instead of concluding .

oh, they are making a new one? Ok, I can’t think they do less than great with this cast. I had 4 great seasons, I am looking forward to the last two. It is just strange comfort food for me at the moment…

I enjoyed the first movie. You needed to know the story up to that point, but otherwise it was a standalone. It wasn’t great but it was fun to see the cast again. I’m on board for as many movies as they want to make.

Spratt, the butler of Lady Gowager (Maggie Smith) is killing me. He is such a drama queen, so funny.
There was mild violence on screen (between Robert “Papa” Crawley and Bricker, nice to see Richard E Grant again)… A lot of drama ensues, because people do not talk to each other or because they keep secrets to their own. In case of Baxter understandable… I have a feeling Season 5 will go out with a big bang. Probably Branson will leave the show.

great news, I am at the final season now… then the movie.

Downton Abbey 2. I would like to think it’s more than just fan service. But as a fan, I feel serviced! :)

Can’t wait to be serviced when it hits streaming!

My wife and I enjoyed teh sequel quite a bit more than the first film. It’s fan service, but of the good kind.

We enjoyed it as well. The 1st movie was much ado about nothing. This movie had some bigger events…

I’ve already largely forgotten the first film, but I enjoyed this one.