Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator. Are you ready? Hi ready, I'm Dad.

Sometimes I love the internet.

Dream Daddy - A Game by Game Grumps - Set to release in July on Steam

http://cdn.stevivor.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/dreamdaddy-770x300_c.jpg

ABOUT THIS GAME

Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator is a game where you play as a Dad and your goal is to meet and romance other hot Dads. You and your daughter have just moved into the sleepy seaside town of Maple Bay only to discover that everyone in your neighborhood is a single, dateable Dad! Will you go out with Teacher Dad? Goth Dad? Bad Dad? Or any of the other cool Dads in this game? With minigames, sidequests, and a variety of paths and endings, Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator is this year’s most anticipated Dad-based game.

Features

• 7 dateable Dads
  • Dad character creator - Create your Dadsona!
  • Multiple endings per-Dad
  • Voiced by the Game Grumps and friends
  • Written by Vernon Shaw and Leighton Gray
  • Artwork and pinups by Shanen Pae, J.N. Wiedle, Anna Pan, Tyson Hesse, Ellen Allsop, Evan Palmer, Ego Rodriguez, and many more!
  • Original score by Jesse Cale
  • Dad-themed mini and micro games throughout each date path
  • So many Dad puns. Like, to the point where it made us all uncomfortable
  • Secretssssssss.

Yep, it’s on my list, right after Shower with Your Dad and Octodad.

A gay-oriented VN. Not really news.

UNLESS YOU’RE TRYING TO GIVE ME THE GAY OMG

I’d date the guy on the left. Heck, I was the guy on the left.

I hope Bad Dad is still a caring and loving father to his child.

Pity they’re all single, methinks a cheating sim would offer more compelling gameplay.

Whoa now. Octodad is a pretty funny good game.

Less to do about the gay and more to do about the commitment to the subject material just makes me happy. I hope that Dream Daddy does to the dad joke what Hatoful Boyfriend did to pigeonxhuman relations, i.e. raised to a form of art.

I know*! It’s totally on my list to play before this game!

*I’m bluffing, I know nothing about Octodad.

We truly live in a golden era of thread titles.

Yeah. Too bad its protagonist is just an ordinary, absolutely normal dad.

Kinda ignorant about gay stuff. Just wondering how he got the baby, innit.

https://shechive.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/remember-when-arnold-schwarzenegger-was-pregnant-in-junior-video-8.jpg?quality=100&strip=info&w=600

Who’s ignorant now Amanda? I mean, a world in which 7 random neighborhood dad’s wouldn’t want to date outside of social norms is a world I wouldn’t want to live in.

Men may not get pregnant but they sure as hell give birth.

The facial expression that this caused me to make involuntarily is indescribable.

Both of which are real games. Albeit, like 5 nights at freddy’s, both are more designed for streamers than actual people to play.

Also, Steam noticed I failed to consider Dad Beat Dads and Dad’s Quest so I may be busy for a while.

Streaming recommendation for Tom?

50% chance.

And here I thought the game was going to involve dating your dad. So much for “edgy.”

That’s also a real thing.

(Warning: Some of the creepiest, cringe-inducing photography you will ever see.)