Dune: Imperium forum game

@Dave_Perkins

I think it’s correct… I have a cat, so you never know!

Yes, sorry, my last board state was missing a troop for Dave_Perkins as it seems the scripting on Arrakeen didn’t trigger properly. I’ve fixed it now. Everything else looks right. Also, my deck has the correct conflict card this time, hooray.

Thanks, friends! Thinking…

Play Diplomacy to reach Secrets:

@newbrof

A fella with 4 intrigue cards needs a 5th if only to prevent hooligans from malarkey.

Bribery - Pay 2 Solari to gain 1 Influence ## here’s, like, some marlakey, man! hope you enjoy it, because the short text means I write more

I played PowerPlay and moved my agent for 2 spice to the selective Breeding. I went up 2 influence on the BG track and gain 1 VP. Also I trash Reconnaissance from my discard pile and draw 2 cards. I also trashed PowerPlay, sigh

Over to @Brooski

Ok, I need a hand:

Dagger Argy-Bargy Signet Dune Smuggles

EDIT:

Play Signet Ring and go to The Great Flat to get my 4 Spice.

Use Signet power to put two twoops in teh Garrison. I have four there, now.

I have Ein Wasser
I have 11 coins
I have 4 spice
Over to @Ginger_Yellow

I thought I was hallucinating that you get a swordmaster ;) It’s an Edit, I see.

Not any more you don’t.

Lol Goodcatch.

I reached the end of my discard and reshuffled. My hand:

I play Dagger to Rally Troops
I pay four Solari, which lets me use my leader power to draw a card

My hand:

I recruit four troops to my garrison

Board state (double check as I messed up some stuff and had to undo, so it may have reversed some stuff I didn’t mean to)

@Dave_Perkins

@Dave_Perkins your hand

grafikgrafikgrafikgrafik

Play Signet Ring to reach Hagga Basin:

• Pay a water
  • Gain 3 spice
  • Gain another spice thanks to Signet Ring
  • Play 2 cubes to the conflict

@newbrof

I play The Voice and send an agent to Arrakeen (1 sol to @Ginger_Yellow ). I put 3 cubes to the conflict (1+2) and draw a card.

conflict is now 6:4 (newbrof : Dave_Perkins)

The voice commands, that nobody shall send their agent to the Heighliner space for this whole round. End of discussion. Everyone go to bed now.

@Brooski over to you.

Go to Swordmaster to get, uh … a Swordmaster.

@ginger_yellow

I do a Reconnaissance run to Sietch Tabr
I gain one water and one troop
I commit 1+2 troops to the conflict

Board State

@Dave_Perkins

@Dave_Perkins your hand

grafikgrafikgrafik

Oops, do you guys mind if I play Dune to go to Great Flat, and then Signet to go to Swordmaster? I’m trying to do this by memory and am screwing up.

My position at the end of Swordmastering is exactly the same.

sure, looks ok to me… outcome is the same, but you have other cards in hand.

I do have other cards, but I am out for the day and am afraid I don’t have another card that gets me to the green places, except Signet. So if I use Signet to go to Great Plains, I have nothing to get me to Swordmaster next time. But I can use Dune TDP to go to Great Plains, because that is where the Great Plains is: on Dune, TDP.