Dune: Imperium forum game

How many cards are in my draw pile, bitte?

2 cards

Danke…

Play the intrigue card Bindu Suspension which draws a card, and then lets me choose if I will pass my turn.

@newbrof show me the money

Not sure if you get a notification if I tag you in an edit, @newbrof

you draw

grafik

on edit, I get no notification

May your children be consumed by sand worms.

I spit on your table, I guess…

Now we have exchanged compliments! More soon.

no hurry, I wait for my intrigue card @Perky_Goth also, my day is over…

Hold yer horses!

Ambush - Add 4 swords ## snazzy? er, I kind of lost track, to hard to read the board tilted. either way, I have to write something to lengthen the thing, so consider it lenghtend.

@newbrof do you know if we are allowed to view our discard piles?

Looks like yes, so that means that I could determine what my final card is in my draw pile, so would you mind telling me what it is? I don’t care if you just say with no spoiler.

Yes, you can look at your discard pile. You can even look at your draw pile if you want, as long as you give all the cards you looked at to me.

abcdefg Firm Grip abcdefg

OMG I didn’t see that in the rules!!

Okay thanks! Then I will first play the intrigue card Bribery, which costs $2 to go up one influence; I’ll choose the BG track because things are too cozy with @newbrof.

Then play Recon to go to Arrakeen:

• Some other joker gets some reward
  • I get a cube to garrison
  • I draw a card
  • Don’t put cube into conflict

@newbrof

I play an intrigue card Urgent Mission, where I can call back an agent from a mission. I call back a Bene Gesserit from Secrets. I tell the Bene Gesserit sister exactly what to do and then send her back to Secrets.

@Perky_Goth I take another intrigue card

This ties me with @Dave_Perkins on the BG track again…

reveal your cards @Brooski

I don’t have it in front of me so I don’t know, bit does that not require you to play another card to redeploy?

correct, I play Diplomacy from my hand… forgot about that

Whew! Good thing I bribed a sucker.