Elon Musk goes Off the Rails

The 2025 flight to Mars will be managed by Tesla autopilot.

Musk is certifiable.

The brain worms go a lot further than Musk. It’s not like there isn’t anyone else at SpaceX who went along with this.

Very true.

And overseen by OpenAI.

Are we 100% sure that link is real and official? Many crypto sites are fakes and have malicious code in it.

I guess I don’t know. This seems like a claim of affiliation:

SpaceX Token is a groundbreaking cryptocurrency project built by Elon Musk’s space exploration company, SpaceX. Featuring its own blockchain, SpaceX Chain offers a range of cutting-edge features that surpass other blockchains. This community-based project offers the opportunity for investors to participate in the funding of space exploration and to have a say in decision-making processes.

“Community-based” and they are using an off-brand logo treatment looks scammy to me.

Its just one of a billion token scams I think.

Can I get the trip to mars and the brain chip??

Yeah, I think it’s probably bogus. Will delete.

Spaceflight as gacha. JFC.

I guess it could have a better chance of “going to the moon” than any other token.

I love that it says “could result”.

It could result in a lot of things! What it WILL result in, is you losing all the money you spent on Monopoly money.

Is the trip to Mars round trip or just one way?

How many 'taters have you got?

I got lots o’ tots.

Dude. Life is a one way trip.

Two white Teslas park outside the same building. A man gets into one of the Teslas, which his Tesla app dutifully unlocks. After driving 15 minutes he discovers he’s in someone else’s Tesla. Other Tesla driver gets out of the building, sees a white Tesla, but it’s not his — his Tesla has been driven off. However, the Tesla app unlocks the other Tesla for him and he’s able to find contact information for the other driver, so they can contact each other and swap cars back.

Washington Post Gift Link

Don’t worry, ChatGPT was available for counseling, so they both feel better already.