Epic Games Store - 88% split goes to devs

Oh absolutely, especially as other people have replied, games that came in bundles. But I’ve got all kinds of big game titles in my Steam library alone that are years old now but I have yet to get to, like oh, Dishonored 2 and Death of the Outsider. Quantum Break, the last two Tomb Raiders, Hellblade, Deus Ex: MD, Sniper Elite III and IV. Or the ones I’ve barely touched like Prey, Control and Metro Exodus, M&B Bannerlord, and Warhammer 40K Mechanicus to give just a few examples. Or the ones I’ve put real time into but want to go back to like XCOM 2: WotC and Chimera, Starpoint Gemini:Warlords, Space Crew, Mafia III, No Man’s Sky, the list feels endless.

Too much potential entertainment is a nice problem to have, I suppose.

EDIT: Don’t own it on Steam but how could I forget The Witcher Freakin’ 3 in that last category!?

You keep using this term without seeming to understand anything about what it means.

Yes, “cross-play” is literally a marketing term invented by Sony. Interesting that MS never allowed it while they had the advantage, but Sony in fact has while they have the upper hand.

I would love to know how you define AntiCompetive, because, my understanding is there is nothing that MS has done that isn’t exactly what Sony does, including buying studios, holding out games for their own exclusive consoles and create a gaming service. There is the whole Spiderman thing, I think most people, no matter what console they prefer, rightful call the whole Spiderman thing a ‘Dick Move’.

With the notable difference that MS has actually made a decent PC play as of recently, and actually making games I like (Age of Empires Series).

In case anyone missed it (like me), this week’s free Daemon x Machina game has free DLC available:

I have no clue what this game is about, don’t care enough to investigate further, and will never, ever install it. Nevertheless I just went to that link and got all 3 free DLCs.

Thanks! I totally missed that.

You don’t want to pilot a fully customizable Arsenal mech and join your fellow mercenaries in defending humanity from the corrupted machines and gigantic robots in a post-apocalyptic action game?

-Tom

I haven’t played Battletech or Mechwarrior or whatever the recent one that everybody loooooves yet so that’s got to be higher on my list!

When you said “Arsenal mech” I wondered if it was some kind of customizable sports-team themed skin.

It burns when I PPC!

I wish it burned when you PPC! I was looking forward to it and played a handful of missions and was a bit disappointed - they tease plenty of gear but right now it’s like seeing the big boys play with PPCs and I’ve got…a slower machine gun and a faster machine gun, a handgun and a sword. Feels like all baby tutorial missions, but not sure I’m going to last long enough to unlock any serious gear.

Is it just multiplayer or is there a single player campaign?

Ha ha, you guys are playing something called Daemon X Machina.

-Tom

HEY! Some of us are playing Record of the Lodoss War - Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth!

Dude. There’s no “the” in front of “Lodoss War”.

That’s a game? I’ve only known it from the Anime Series… which I don’t think I finished.

It’s a Metroidvania. “Deedlit” sounds like the name of a particularly absent-minded Pokemon.

OH GOD ITS TRUE IM SO ASHAMED

Is that as bad as calling Watchmen…The Watchmen?

Who Watches Watchmen?”