Failing Trump administration. Sad!

I swear I had nothing to do with this, lol

Not all heroes wear capes.

A $40m yacht slipping its moorings has got to be a metaphor for something.

I grew up in Ohio, I love Ohio, nothing against Ohio, but you’re keeping your $40 million yacht in Ohio?

Well, yeah, they leave the good yacht in Miami. But it’s so inconvenient to fly there, so gotta keep a modest vessel in the area you know.

When you have a huge boat like that do you just keep it crewed 24/7?

Sometimes when I think about how rich rich people are my head hurts…like trying to visualize the size of the universe, my primitive monkey brain just cannot deal with that amount of wealth.

So, has some one kicked off Civil war 2.0 early?

It’s easy. If you have a net worth of, say $70,000 (average for folks from the U.S.), that’s about 73,000x less than $5.1 billion (the net worth of Betsy and Dick DeVos.) So you can imagine that when you spend–say–$2.75 on coffee in the morning, it feels to you like spending about $200,000–say on boat crew salaries–would to them.

Sounds like you need to watch some of this! Although it’s about a chartered yacht, I’d assume it’s similar when you have enough money to own one of these beasts.

Well that was depressing. Thanks for that.

Glad they got their tax cuts while millions wallow with no or inadequate healthcare that leaves them bankrupt!

They are job creators! Would you rather that yacht crew be on unemployment? Use ur head libtard! /s

Priorities!

That name is so uncreative:

And ironic, if it’s moored in Ohio.

One for every state bordering a Great Lake? Chopper onto the Lake Superior ship it it’s too warm in Ohio.

Saw a report that the DeVos family owns 10 ‘vessels’. That covers the Great Lakes, Atlantic, Gulf and Pacific, with a couple of back-up vessels for an emergency.

So they could afford to lose one or two. Okay.

I have a cunning plan.

This image is not photoshopped.