Failing Trump administration. Sad!

It’s so insane because all they needed was a picture of a veteran and they managed to pick a war criminal.

Awww, c’mon, Shiva! Look at that smile! What’s a little brownie murder between friends, anyway.

Twice. He came back to base after his first attack and then went back out to do it again.

He was a bad white collar criminal long before he joined the military. Some say he only joined to try and get away from his crimes.

In other Failing Trumppalo news:

Because “gettin rid of them illegals” is way more important than helping hurricane victims.

Everything is. Which is why they never got help.

There’s a story out on Twitter that there are millions of bottles of water sitting on a runway in Puerto Rico that were never delivered to people who needed them. They were flown to PR by FEMA but after that no one can or will say what happened. They’ve been sitting there in the heat for so long now that they’ve been deemed unfit for human consumption, so they sit there while people don’t have drinking water.

So now that they’ve sat there so long that they’re unfit for use, what happens to them? Chances are they will stay right where they are at, breaking down even further, until finally another storm comes along and rips through them, scattering plastic wrap and bottles all over the island and back out into the ocean, turning a human tragedy into an environmental one as well.

Nicely done FEMA.

I also love all the Trumpsters in that Twitter thread defending FEMA and Trump by saying “FEMA delivered the bottles to PR, it’s the local government’s job to deliver them to the people”. Seriously? FEMA is literally the Federal Emergency Management Agency. It’s whole purpose isn’t just to deliver supplies to places hit by disaster and then walk away, it’s to come in and take over management of the disaster relief efforts, including assessing the needs, gathering the required resources, delivering them to the area, and then working with local governments on the logistics for delivering said resources as efficiently as possible.

People are such idiots racists. You think they’d be singing the same tune if FEMA dropped a million water bottles on a runway in Asheville and told the people of North/South Carolina to come help themselves?

Haven’t you heard? FEMA is just an expensive UPS.

“Denton, your mission is to recover one million Ambrosia canisters.”

FEMA

Re: California Wildfires

Thanks for delivering the water by pouring 10,000 gallons of water into the Sacramento river, we will distribute the water to the fires accordingly with our local authorities.

This deserves a slowclap.gif

FEMA has delivered it to the internet, now you have to go get it.

Hey, you may be on to something. Now that the PR water is non-potable, we could draw up a proposal for FEMA where we offer to go retrieve those million water bottles, bring them to California, use them to fill the tanks of planes to dump on the wildfires, and only charge FEMA $25 million ($5 million to actually do what we said, and $20 million in “Administrative Costs”). If we promise 20% of our Administrative Costs to the GOP in campaign donations, it’s sure to get approved, and we still walk away with $16 million.

Am I doing it right?

It is like it is right out of Schoolhouse Rock®

How do I sign up to back this plan. You are onto something.

Heck of a job, Brockie.

Long is being investigated for misuse of travel funds, and other unspecified things.

Awww, but he just got done blowing Trump over how FEMA has never had a President support them as much as Donnie has

I’m in as well. Can I offer that we code name the plan: Hell or High Water

Let’s set aside all the racist nonsense that led to this point.

You served in the marines? There ain’t a thing else that mattered. In fact public service like that should be a guaranteed path to citizenship.

‘Oh, hey, you’re a DREAMer who crossed illegally when you were 6 with your parents? But you served in the Air Force? Ok, full naturalized citizen’ I mean making public service a means to legalization seems like the kind of thing that should be bipartisan possible.

Like how stupid and racist do you have to be to think denying a person with a US birth certificate and years of military service a passport is acceptable?