Failing Trump administration. Sad!

Clearly stockbrokers are part of the deep state too.

Record number of resignations…winning!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/using-his-position-for-private-gain-hud-lawyers-warned-ben-carson-risked-running-afoul-of-ethics-rules-by-enlisting-son/2018/01/31/bb20c48e-0532-11e8-8777-2a059f168dd2_story.html?utm_term=.3921fba3cae3

Career officials and political appointees raised concerns days before the visit that Carson’s son, local businessman Ben Carson Jr., and daughter-in-law were inviting people with whom they potentially had business dealings, the documents show.

Carson Jr. put people he’d invited in touch with his father’s deputies, joined agency staff on official conference calls about the listening tour and copied his wife on related email exchanges, according to emails.

The best people.

So… they warned him. What does that mean exactly? Are there consequences besides just getting a bunch of warnings?

When you find those consequences, please let the rest of us know.

I found one: people will PROTEST!! Protesting always does the trick!

Pearls will be clutched. Monocles will drop. Tuts will be tutted.

He’s draining the swamp!

Protip don’t look stupid on youtube, Trump will fire you. I guess too embarrassing?

Pffft USDA guidelines have been a running joke for decades. Nothing new.

You mean it isn’t the Gas of Life??

So, right now, the Dow has lost around 1100 points, today. This is after losing 666 (lol) on Friday.

I think I had said this previously here, but I was kind of expecting this… because it’s what happens. The market was growing fast. Too fast to be sustainable. So a correction was guaranteed. Long term, it’s not a big deal… I’ll probably buy in after things settle down, as I’ve been sitting on some cash, expecting this to come.

But i’ll be interesting to see how Trump and his cronies spin this, given they’ve been crowing about the Dow being up as though it was totally their doing.

HA HA, just kidding, I know they won’t even try to make a coherent and consistent set of ideas.

Thanks Obama!

I wonder if this person attended their next DHS meeting armed with an inflight magazine and barf bag.

Why, they’ll blame it on Dems kvetching about the Nunes Memo, of course! How that’s connected to the stock market is left as an exercise for the Trump supporters…I’m just kidding–they only exercise their thumbs while using their TV remotes to occasionally mute the commercials on Fox News.

Boom, that wins the Internet for today!