Failing Trump administration. Sad!

Damn, Trump should really pay hush money to employees before they start spreading FAKE NEWS about him and his people, the best people.

I’m sure we’re not far from every member of the executive branch having to sign a personal loyalty oath NDA as a condition of employment.

Trump probably just got confused about the time zones and DST.

Well, there is that. Perhaps I should say, “we’re outdoing Putin in mendacity AND incompetence.”

When can we get off Mr. Bones Wild Ride?

Buy your tickets in November.

He actually wanted that, and apparently it was a requirement for his campaign. But laws prevent that at the federal government job level, so without law changes, he’s SOL unless it falls under classified/secret/personnel information. If you recall, things getting out have been termed, “leaking,” and, “leakers.” I think this is his attempt to slide it under one of those categories as though trash talk about him should be classified.

His comments were in WaPo but here’s an article talking about the NDA stuff.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-nominates-gina-haspel-to-head-cia-an-agency-veteran-tied-to-use-of-brutal-interrogation-measures/2018/03/13/bd47c8ce-26c6-11e8-874b-d517e912f125_story.html

Haspel was in charge of one of the CIA’s “black site” prisons where detainees were subjected to waterboarding and other harrowing interrogation measures widely condemned as torture.

When those methods were exposed and their legality came under scrutiny, Haspel was among a group of CIA officials involved in the decision to destroy videotapes of interrogation sessions that left some detainees on the brink of physical collapse.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/01/26/politics/donald-trump-torture-waterboarding/index.html

“I’ve spoken as recently as twenty-four hours ago, with people at the highest level of intelligence, and I asked them the question,” Trump said. “Does it work? Does torture work? And the answer was yes. Absolutely.”

Apparently Agency rank-and-file might like having Haspel in charge, though, as she is a career CIA person.

So the secretary of state calls out Russia for its use of biological weapons on the soil of the USA’s closest ally and Trump fires him within the hour.

Does any sane person seriously think Trump didnt collude with Russia at this point?

No, but there is no longer a political system in our country. It’s been replaced by tribal chest-thumping and primitive rock throwing.

If you lib-cucks are this triggered Trump must be MAGA-ing.

Benghazi! Emails!

I wouldn’t throw her under the bus for performing duties that were supported by the entire government at the time. She’s not some idiot Trump shill, thank god.

I want to write an email client and call it Benghazi.

I really didn’t take you for a “I was only following orders” kind of guy. Torture is torture, there’s no excusing it.