Far Cry 3 may be good, but it's a far cry from Far Cry 2

Fc3 was more borring.

STFU HALO FUCK.

Yeah why? so morons like you wil stop reading paid off reviews.

nope its great agme you are just retarded.

Best review, apaprently unless every review shares your praise for generic uninspired shooters and paid reviews, you dont like it.

FC2 atleast had thinking and lots of freeplay, fc3 is a linear cover based shooter with crappy freeplay. Maybe fc4 gets it right.

YOU ARE A RETARD HOW THE FUCK CRYIS 3 IS SHIT BUT YOU ALSOTHINK FACRY 2 IS SHIT AND FC3 IS DECENT?

SERIOUSLY HOW?

What? You didnt like the cover based combat? You didnt like how the fucking map is empty and you wear a mercenary uniform so no one can threat you? You didnt like how all the missions were linear with no freedom or thinking like fc2? You didnt like how you have to travel for ages to find soemone to shoot? You didnt like how the game littearly gave you free guns for doing nothing and tons of money and guns were unbalanced, so each gun was better than the previous? Neither did i

fc2>fc3

Lol you are horrible millerfaggot

Fc2 had nonliner missions, it took thinking, it. had BALANCED weapons that you had to work for and not giving you freely weapons that each one is better than eachother. It had assasinations that did not DEMAND to knife the target like am playing assasin creed., which doesnt do that either. FC2 had a philosophical story and intresting ideas.

FC3 is linear, scripted cover based shooter with poor open world a very large yet EMPTY map with nothign to shoot at enough money to buy the whole freakign universe, yet it gives you guns freely for doing NOTHING.

A dumbed down linear scripted piece of shit.

It totally gives your opinions more weight when you resort to personal insults to make your point, bro. I'm sorry that it matters so much to you that I disagree with you.

1. You misunderstand me. You spend the entire game dying of malaria. It never gets around to killing you, but that's kind of irrelevant to my point.

2. I didn't find it to be "ages," but okay. If it took less than about 30 years to fall apart, then it was too fast. Weapon deterioration in video games is always stupid because it is never handled in any way that is realistic.

3. The AI was remarkably stupid, sorry.

1.So you cant die from malaria but its irrelevant to your point of dying from malaria?

Then you wonder why i said you are retarded?

2.Ever played clear sky? You shoot, it jams, you reload. Atleast in fc2 you canf fire 3-4 clips before it starts jamming and if you buy your guns they will last you for 30-50 enemies, unless you use the same gun all the time.

3.Sure its not like every game outhere has ai that i can fire a explosive arrow make a run for it behind cover and when it explodes everyone rushes to investigate so you can get past them without shooting them. Or put explosives in your car, steal their car and then they gonna pursue you with your car, so you just blow it up with remote detonator?
Not to mention injuring them and having their buddies go rescue them, so you just snipe em both. Or see them crawling and taking cover inside a building then breathing heavilly and bleeding out. Not to mention the ai surounds you from all directions, so you have to constantly change your position to lose em and flank em from behind.

Like i said you are retarded and didnt get what the game had in it.

''Far Cry 3 might not be a good sequel to Far Cry 2''......worst review ever! Far Cry 2 was just HORRIBLE

Ive been playing fc3 for 2 months now and I got to say I love it. I finished the single player campaign and figure I'd do the multiplayer online to just get the trophies. But ever since I tried it I've been hooked on the online coop for some reason. Its just so damned fun! I like the whole decoding thing to it keeps you interested because you never no what special gun your going to get. But the whole teamwork aspect of the online coop is what I think really makes it shine. I'm not a huge 1st person gaming fan but I reccomend this game for those type of people. Dont like 1st persons? Well give fc3 a try. Its worth a purchase just for the excellent online alone

Far Cry 2's respawning guard posts were very immersive too.

I'm playing Far Cry 2 at the moment and it is a BRILLIANT game apart from one thing - the constantly respawning mercs are just a fucking pain in the ass. You can barely drive on a road for one minute before five cars crash into you and mayhem breaks loose. Apart from that, I LOVE all the in-game animations, HUD solutions for everything and all, it's just what I'd like to see in upcoming games like Fallout 4.

Damn why all of you guys having problem with gun jamming in fc2? just don't swim in lake for a minute to avoid gun jamming and don't pick up enemy guns they're too old and rusty. I finished 6 mission in a row without my gun getting jammed i just dont swim in water for too long.

Oh, thanks so much for this. Far Cry 2 was an excellent open world shooter. I was addicted and bummed when it ended. It's also sort of embarrassing that Dunia also looked much better than Dunia2 and even CE3.

Far Cry 3 has an overly-dense interface and weak enemies with poor AI. Huge let-down. Even if I were to pick one of the engines to mod, I'd end up picking Dunia1. Piss-weak consoles are forcing developers to dumb-down game engines.

fuck you, you suck. Far cry 3 was so much better than far cry 2, sure the games were a little repetitive at a point, but Far Cry 3 made it that much more enjoyable. The Far Cry games never followed the same story line and always had original plots. If you bitch about Far Cry 3, get a fucking life, there aren't many better single player games out there. Enjoy the shit out of this, it's worth every penny

Like always, a very entertaining read, just had to remind myself that Tom has shit for taste in games.

Settle down, little boy. It's just a game.