Far Cry 5 - Hope springs eternal

I watched some footage of this earlier in the week and am actually really interested in it. I like the Far Cry games enough I have gotten FC3 and FC4 at launch and had a lot of fun with them (FC2 I got shortly after launch when @ShivaX told me how great it was - he was correct, of course).

I want to pre-order this, and I have the funds available now thanks to redeeming a LOT of cans, but I’m waiting for reviews. It’s not really on much of a sale anywhere, like $54 at GMG looks like, so no rush in my book to pre-order until the day before launch after reviews go up (I mean, I assume that’s when there will be reviews). I’m 99% sure I’ll be picking this up. I’m fairly confident this will end up getting good reviews and be well received from what I saw. Plus the full co-op mode with a friend through the entire campaign is incredibly compelling.

Another thing though is timing - it’s coming out just a few days after Ni no Kuni 2 drops and I don’t know if I need TWO really big games to play at once. So I may hold off on FC5 depending on how into NNK2 I get this weekend.