Fargo the TV miniseries

Season 4 cast:

Season 4 trailer’s out. Returns April 19.

I watched the end of Legion just to finish it, and never saw Hawley’s new astronaut movie, but I loved Fargo S1 and S2, and really liked S3, and the trailer looks fun, I’m going to check this out.

Yeah, I can’t wait for this.

Fargo 3 grew with every re-viewing. Maybe I like it the most of the 3. Looking forward to 4.

I agree. I’ve seen them all twice. S2 is my favorite with S3 a close second. But they’re all gems.

Good trailer for season 4, I still haven’t seen season 3, but its on the todo list!

I haven’t seen 2, 3, or 4! I loved season 1. WHAT AM I WAITING FOR?!

Do it.

You’re in for such a treat.

Fargo S4 returns September 27 on FX & next day FX on Hulu.

Hooray!

Yassssss!!!

I came to post in the Fargo thread to say that I’m much too busy to post in the Fargo thread … only to see that nobody has posted in the Fargo thread about the new season!

And while I’m much too busy to post in the Fargo thread, let alone make my usual list of Coen movie references, I will say that this season goes to extreme lengths to produce a Miller’s Crossing reference in the form of a skinny po-faced turncoat mobster guy with an Irish accent, when none of the other people he hangs out has one. We’ll see if in the last episode it turns out he wasn’t actually a turncoat after all and was secretly working for the Irish all along. Er, even though they’re all dead.

To my great shame I haven’t had time to watch Season 3 yet. :(

I forgot there was a new season! But knowing me, i’ll wait until it’s almost all aired before I watch it, so I can watch an episode or two a day and not forget any little plot points.

werent’t the other seasons on Netflix? I don’t have Hulu or whatever… I hate exclusivity regarding consoles, streaming services etc … I guess no Fargo 4 for me then

No, Fargo has never been on Netflix. I don’t think it was on any streaming service until Hulu started signing FX shows. So, as someone who’s getting free Hulu but never has had FX, I’m happy to have a legit option to follow this season.

yeah, in Germany it was on Netflix … and still is season 1-3. Maybe I am lucky and 4 will be here on Netflix, too

It’s on Netflix here too, though not immediately. Previous seasons have aired on C4 first.