Find the movie references in this picture of Tom Hanks

There’s a small Yogurt statue from Spaceballs next to his leg.

I think I was wrong about that. I thought the figures in the lower right was the Leia hologram, but it is some people standing on a couch.

So can anyone figure out the yellow item in the pocket? Next to the pirate coin? And what is the logo on the chocolate box?

And if there is a link to a higher res version :)

Looks like two different items in his pocket: the yellow thing looks like maybe the end of a chocolate bar? And beside is maybe the top of an ink pen or something?

I can’t make out the logo on the box at all. Sorta looks like a trident. Maybe Wayne Enterprises?

Like i said above pretty sure those are the kids from Honey I Shrunk the Kids.

Nope, thats the idol from Raiders.

Ok, I’ve found another version of the pic, but its not much clearer unfortunately.

https://i.imgur.com/yd8Nfwt.jpg

The yellow and red thing in his pocket is from Big Lebowski apparently.

Yep, that logo on the chocs is Wayne enterprises from Batman / Dark Knight.

Also, the necklace around Edward Scissorhands is from Titanic.

Huh, ok wouldn’t have picked up the gum pack.

Has anyone else noticed that the hunter picture in the top left corner of the Jumanji pic has been swapped? That’s a reference to something else for sure

Any idea what that thing is above Edward Scissorhands’ head?

Also is there some significance to gold silver and bronze cufflinks? As far as I. Can tell, which isn’t very well, that is not original to Forest Gump

Benjamin Button?

Just up and to the left of Scissorhands head is ET flying his bicycle. Or do you mean directly up? I can’t make that out at all.

In what way?

Directly up. Yeah, I can’t make it out either, but it’s clearly something.

Looks like the Eye of Horus to me.

So maybe Stargate?

Slightly larger image size than the larger one linked above:

Bench, below right elbow.

Admit one with an eyeball above it. That was not visible before

What’s that sideways tree looking thing in the upper right of the picture?

Mars Attacks alien, someone mentioned it above.

The “Admit One” thing I have no idea on… I thought it might be the golden ticket from Charlie & The Choc Factory, but no.

Link to the original image if you’re interested.

Looks like the Bubba Gump hat is unchanged. I’m curious what the multi-colored thing just under Johnny 5’s head might be.