Fitocracy: Pointsy-badgey game helps you stay fit and motivated with online friends

Any Qt3ers on Fitocracy yet? I’ve created a public group for Qt3ers, feel free to sign up.

It’s newish and invite-only now, but I’m sure they’ll open it up soon.

The exercises available for points are decidedly slanted towards weight lifting at the moment. Expect more general exercise options to be filled in as the community matures.

It’s not too bad for walking and hiking. I have some invites too if anyone is interested.

I would like to check it out.

hit me

Yeah sure, why not? Throw me an invite please!

This sounds dangerous. Level grinding + free weights = Tears and strains in places you didn’t even know you had muscles.

I wonder if I can run a powerleveling scheme for this…

I sent PMs to the first 3 replies, if anyone else wants one, send me a PM with your email and I’ll send you an invite. I should have 6 more invites.

I believe once the people I invite get in, they’ll get invites also.

I’m in. I’m a sucker for badges and achievements and I do need to get fit.

Yeah, I’m in if anyone’s got an invite.

I was just going to go buy free weights too.

I got an invite to it the other week, so went ahead and joined the group. I’m torn if the site is actually going to serve any type of useful purpose or not.

I’ve got invites if anyone else needs one.

I’d like an invite if any are available.

I worked for company that could have / should have done this back in 1999. The company is still around, but I got laid off along with over 90% of their staff when they couldn’t claw their way out of Internet-Bubble-VC hell.

OMG nerf squats

Can I spend the points on flamethrowers? If so, definitely in. Actually, invite either way.

I should have said that I’ve got invites for people who PM me with their email address.

Dammit, I’m so mad I had to stay late at work today and didn’t get to walk home. That would’ve leveled me up AGAIN!