Five things worth noticing in Bethesda's Evil Within teaser

Title Five things worth noticing in Bethesda's Evil Within teaser
Author Tom Chick
Posted in Games
When April 19, 2013

We'll find out more about Evil Within as Bethesda carefully doles out information starting next week, but five things struck me about the live action teaser..

Read the full article

I want somebody with some connections to start researching how many of Tom's "Clearly game designer X was influenced by movie Y!" hold up.

I listen to records. JERK

It might be a good sign that Mikami is making something new, since Capcom officially stated that, going forward, the RE series is going to be generic 3rd person action anyway

Why do people continue to think that live-action versions of video game characters/monsters don't look completely ridiculous?

The tone of the trailer screamed they were going for something serious, but how can those comical outfits not distract from that?

The bloody monster coming out of the pooled blood is right out of Hellraiser.

If it were a David Lynch movie, I'd know that someone is going to die the moment a saw a vinyl rotating.

Aw poop.

I played through Chapter 1 of Evil Within tonight. This game is nuts. Holy shit.

Also, even though I hate watching the kinds of horror movies, playing a game that’s essentially doing something very similar doesn’t bother me. That’s interesting. I guess it bores me in movies, but just the act of being there as the player character makes it inherently much more interesting.

I heard there is a blood sewer.