Ford returning to Indiana Jones

King Arthur. Don’t watch it. He doesn’t save the movie.

I’ve heard Another Round is good, though I haven’t seen it myself.

Mads Mikkelsen has really had a remarkable career, though. With Indiana Jones, he will have featured in all of the largest film franchises in history: the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Star Wars, Harry Potter, James Bond, and now Indiana Jones. Is there anything he’s missed out on (maybe Pirates of the Caribban?)? Not bad for a kid from Nørrebro.

Definitely watch “Another Round”. May not be for everyone, but Mikkelsen is awesome as usual.

Hollywood likes him as a villain, but he’s played lots of roles outside. He’s awesome in his breakthrough role as Detective FIscher in “Unit One” (Danish crime drama series). Also good in Flame & Citron, The Hunt… Well, you can watch pretty much anything he’s in. Lots of films where he doesn’t play the villain, and he’s one of those actors who you know always delivers a great performance, whatever role he’s in.

Agreed with all this. Casting won’t save this movie. Mads is wonderful, but Kaecilius was still completely forgettable, for example.

I’m a little worried that he’ll get himself hurt. Broken hip or some such. Hopefully, they’ll have good insurance.

I am pretty sure he will be only doing standing and or face shots, even walking will be done by a stunt double. :P

Nah, he will still do the “hiding inside a refrigerator” scene himself.