Forums switched from light to dark

Wherever this is headed, I’ll add that I really want to get rid of this purple and back to my normal dark mode. It’s really hard to read but there are no theme options available anymore. I sad.

Who is this (replaced the Qt3 icon)?

That was Tully. He’s shy, so he went back in hibernation until next year.

Lets keep it stashed away, and let people have their theme options outside of this “funny joke” next year, alright?

It was done half an hour ago, you just need to refresh your browser, my main man.

I meant like, forever.

Oh I can assure you, nothing like this will ever happen again.

🤞

Well, seeing that visiting a forum is neither a right nor that important for me, I’ll take your “clever” comment as it was meant, and plan accordingly.

Back to normal for me…

Hmm the comic sans purple craziness is gone, but the color scheme is different than I had before and no matter what theme I try, I cannot get the original look back, wtf?

Mine is fine, but I never used anything but the default theme, so…

Funny, my phone’s version of the forums (Dark*) was unaffected yesterday, but today it was set to Light.

I didn’t mind the purple so much but that font sucked.

*Actually I guess I had what used to be called Qt3 by Night!

Everything should be back to normal but you may need to reselect your preferred theme.

CTRL-F5; or if you’re on a mobile device you’ll need to go into the browser settings and clear the cache, then refresh the page.

Did the Qt3 by Night! theme just change its name to Tomorrow Night (Bright)? Because that’s what I think I had before and this seems to be the closest thing to it.

Yeah I guess this, combined with dark reader plugin to make it more palatable is what I had before. Thanks

The “dark” theme should be identical, give it a shot.

Tomorrow night bright is the pure OLED black.

I’ve always used Solarized Dark (for as long as it existed). It has great contrast without leaving an after-image of white text on my eyes if I look away. Better for long reads, even if not as dark as I’m used to.

Thanks for its return. As much fun as purple comic sans was…

I’m a HUGE fan of Solarized Dark. Its subtle beauty makes me wish every site offered it. It single-handedly turned Qt3 into a work of art.
Very easy on the eyes, and easy to read under all lighting conditions.
Kudos to whoever it was that came up with it.

It is not identical. Please bring back QT3 at Night!

OK. it’s back and you’re right. Qt3 by Night! has blue highlights while Dark has orange ones.