Forums switched from light to dark

Positive I did not switch it manually. Looked everywhere and don’t see how to switch it back. Any help appreciated.

8 Likes

Look at the date. ;)

4 Likes

You must make a pizza. With goats. At midnight. Sacrifice it before Zod. Recite the prayer of Dingus eight times and mayhaps, if your heart is pure, things shall return to the before times.

5 Likes

Well the color changed yesterday so someone else is the fool in that case. Guess I’ll just skip the forums for now as I’m fresh out of goats.

1 Like

Yeah, it changed early this time. No idea if it will change back early as well, but hey, it is what it is. ;)

1 Like

Some say that the real April Fools were the themes we enjoyed along the way

5 Likes

For the comic sans alone:
orson

3 Likes

Timezones are weird, right?

2 Likes

And what are timezones, really? An artificial construct meant to stifle individual self-expression.

Today we fight the oppression of timezones by declaring ourselves to be rugged, purple comic-sans individualists.

3 Likes
1 Like

Huh? Looks the same as ever to me.

3 Likes

Are you guys kidding?

3 Likes

Seriously, is this one of those Internet irony things I never get? The forums look exactly the same!

3 Likes

@stusser enabled Big Dick Energy mode for all users as an April Fool’s joke, so the rest of us are finally getting the full JMJ experience.

(TWSS)

2 Likes

The last thing most of us want is

2 Likes

Oh I’d say we all want it in the end alright.

2 Likes

I think Tom just got drunk and messed with the settings.

2 Likes

Damn straight

2 Likes

Well…

2 Likes

Forums are still white on black for me so I guess it wasn’t an April Fools joke. Can’t see how to fix it and can’t stand it so I’ll just move on from the Qt3 forums.