Forumwarz

I got it after pwning the Fitness Faggotry forum.

You have to deploy the XSS code to four forums.

Damn. I’m out of Flezz, and the Ricer one is kicking my ass for some reason.

I don’t want to grind, because Cred comes in very small amounts from the forums.

Grind seems to be the only answer once you’re out of Flezz. The rewards for completing a mission are very high, but the content is not spaced out periodically enough so there are gaps. The Ricer forum isn’t that bad (you might have to go up a level), but the KKK is a much higher difficulty.

Bruce

I’ve killed the KKK forum twice now, once to deploy the XSS, and I don’t seem to have anything else to do. Some black dude asks me to join a guild, but there doesn’t seem to be a new mission there. Is that all there is?

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/1930

How do I make the story go?
Q: I have no missions! The game’s not proceeding! What do I do?
A 1: Check your Missions tab. Do you have any open ones?
A 2 (if A1 doesn’t help): Check your sTalk. Any new contacts willing to condescend enough to speak to you? Any of your old contacts willing to talk to you again?
A 3 (if neither of the above helped): You don’t have XSS for shits and grins. Apply it to more forums until something new happens!

Q: I did all that and still nothing! And this guy named Ravit said he’d help me, but he’s not doing anything!
A: You probably just talked to him today. And you didn’t read the conversation, did you? You’re going to miss out on a lot of the game’s humor if you keep skimming like that. Anyway, at the end of his conversation with you, he says he’ll be back in touch tomorrow. So go whack off or something and come back tomorrow.

lol ardee ur faget

I just played trapped in cupboard

Hilarious

What is the point of Sentrillion?

It comes up later as part of the adventure.

KG

At one point, a guy you talk to suggests that you do it.

I’ve given up on the game for now because it is very slow and keep timing out. I’ll try again in a bit.

OMG Guys

I won!!

Was like totally fun!!1

XOXOXO

zaphod_puppy_325

How can I join the Klan? I’m in the game as Orinoco.

My “computer” and my nice glasses I bought both spontaneously broke :(

No idea how to fix or replace them :(

Go to Bruce Bear’s website to fix items.

I’ll save you 1,000 Flez - DONT TALK TO THE COP

Yeah, that sucks. I’ll have to grind for it, so it’s turning me off the game at the moment.

I don’t think you have the option. He signs on and blocks all your other contacts until you pay him.

Well if thats the case, don’t do the “Trust Exercise” until the cop has smacked you up. That was a long 2 days of playing with no consumables.

OK, that’s awesome. I just browsed the store where you can buy cheats, turn off ads, etc. with real money, and discovered that you can add custom avatars and titles. Specifically, you can do this to someone else against their will. That is pure genius.