Frozen Synapse 2

Delayed till 2018

Psyched, been playing AI skirmishes in FS1 a little bit lately to warm up.

What, this is coming out this month! Wow! Looks great.

I’ve only been waiting about a million years for this.

Oh Jesus.

And now I remember how I became a regular on these forums:

The game can be wish-listed on Steam now, just not pre-ordered.

Got this in an email newsletter today:

Frozen Synapse 2 - please Wishlist now!
Frozen Synapse 2 will be launching this month. We don’t have a confirmed date yet but we’re doing our absolute best to get it out as soon as possible.

It would really help us out if you could wishlist the game on Steam and pass on the news to anyone you think might be interested in the game. We are really hoping to bring back players from the first Frozen Synapse to take a look at all the work we’ve been doing on this game over the last three years.

You can take a look at an extensive gameplay video here.

A vast single player strategic campaign set in a procedurally generated city, new units like the Flamethrower and Mine Layer, new game modes including the quick fix One Turn multiplayer mode and a new soundtrack from nervous_testpilot all feature.

Talking of music, here’s a track from the soundtrack for you to stream while you await the launch…

It’s basically a day one purchase for me.

I need that delicious OST as soon as possible.

I don’t generally do Day One purchases but I’m in the queue with my sleeping bag.

The X-COM Apocalypse city and faction stuff sounds great but I’ve got to say, the one turn mode has me even more excited. It just seems so elegant and clever from a competitive point of view. Tuning one solution to breaking point against so many others.

I’m excited for this. I’ve been playing a little bit of AI skirmishes in FS1 lately to warm up. Love that game.

9/13!!!

@BrianRubin - how are you so quick?? Beaten to the post!!

I was shocked I was here first, truthfully.

And now you mock my slothful posting speed! Have ye no shame!

Notifying @geggis he will be happy.

I was just coming here to post the news but ninja’d by the space ninja!

Kachow!

I don’t feel so inadequate anymore! Thanks! ;-)