Fuck QT3

K. Thanks for the warning so we can pre-ignore. Not being sarcastic, actually. Ty for heads up.

edit: um… what happened to the ‘ignore’ controls? oh shit…

This happens on GAF all the time. Somehow over here it seems even more pathetic.

IE, you don’t want to just leave quietly, you want to attention whore as much as you possibly can first? (Note: I’m not trying to be snarky, that’s just what it sounds like, honestly)

It’s been awhile since we’ve had a good flameout.

Well, it takes a pathetic person to make it pathetic BJB and I fulfill that in spades.

You should at least wait until you hit the level cap; I think it’s 16,000 for Worlds End Supernova?

This sounds like a cry for help to me. Well Mordrak, we’re here for you. Just think of us as an army of 10,000 Lelianas… here for you!

Wrongs can be undone bud. An “I’m sorry and sincerely mean that” go a long way. If that’s what this is all about.

Otherwise, tell the doc your meds are off a bit, you’re low is a bit too low today. You wanna be even-steven.

Correct. You are an insignificant 1 in 6 billion.

10,000 wha?

— Alan

Note to self: Alan hasn’t played Dragon Age.

Alan is not a retard.

Mannequin sex?! That’ll get you banned for sure!

That’s not true. Alistair is still here.

It’s ok except for the splinters.

Yeah, you don’t really get a choice. I feel bad that Albert’s gotta figure out what kind of icon to use for Going Full Sperge, though.

Can anyone with a more comprehensive grasp of the vast Qt3 threadworks explain to me why Mordrak is attention-whoring is way out of here? What were the inciting events? And hold the explanation until I make a run to the concession stand.

Okay I’m back.