Fuck QT3

Not that it was my intent, but at this point I might as well.

What does it take to get banned around here?

Dragging a thread issue into another subforum should do it.

PM’ing Tom would probably suffice. Possessing the self restraint to stop posting would also be a step in the right direction.

Might as well ask the sun to stop shining and water to not be wet. That’s just asking the impossible.

Trust me, that’s not going to happen. PMing Tom won’t do it.

Don’t make me post NSFW pictures or just spam the forums with threads! I’d prefer not to have to go that far.

You’re weird.

Yes, I know that.

I’ll give the thread a day and then I’ll start polling for what NSFW pictures you guys want to see.

So why exactly do you want to get banned?

REPORTED

• Alan

Seconded. Do you just want to earn a spot on the flowchart or what? Is that better than fading out? We non-burnouts need to know man. What do we need to do when our day comes?!?

This, plus some other stuff the board doesn’t need to hear.

Oh, yeah, the flowchart. Fuck that too. I don’t give a shit about that. Leave me off.

I went through a phase like this not so long ago, so I posted a bunch of Birthday Massacre videos. Sadly, my plan failed and here I am. ;)

This is about where two of us should hold him down and one of the Qt3 doctors produces a syringe to quiet him down.

I like the direction this is going.

Also, maturity and all that.

Modrak, you can ban yourself.

Edit your hosts file to redirect quartertothree.com to 127.0.0.1

127.0.0.1     quartertothree.com

IBTL.

Nope, because I can and will undo that. It’d be a couple of days, maybe a week at most before I’m back.

PM me your password – I’ll change it to something unguessable, and promptly forget it.

Nope, but tomorrow the naked ladies start.

Can’t we shine this in the sky to get something done:

Oh. Well. Bye I guess.

— Alan