Fuck QT3

I hear there’s going to be bare naked ladies!

I’m preloading! When do they unlock again?

Anyone else find it rather entertaining (and appropriate) that Mordrak’s Qt3 title is “How To Go?”

Bah. They only had one good song.

I guess we’re overdue for another chart update, but there’s some minor redesign work I want to do for it, so it’ll be next week at the earliest.

Mordak, seriously though, take some time for yourself or something. The internet is not, contrary to popular belief, serious business. Unplug your CAT-5 and take a walk. You can do it without getting yourself banned, not that I care either way.

Are you kidding? A lot of their songs are awesome.

This thread is…kind of amazing…

I care because you do.

I’ve got to say that ripping the oke off for being cash strapped was pretty low budget itself.

Modrak, step away from QT 3 for a few weeks and come back once you’re in a better frame of mind. It’s just a forum.

I’m getting a kick out of the fact that Modrak’s title is “How to Go”.

This isn’t it.

Come back under a gender-switched pseudonym! It’s liberating!

Mordrak, you know there is some thing wrong when even Brendan is giving you advice. I mean no offense to Brendan, of course.

Hey, Mord, would you do me a personal favor and not take out your frustration on the entire forum because you’re unhappy with a couple of people? This place has obviously been of some value to you, or else you wouldn’t have spent so much time posting here. If you’re going to leave, have some respect for what the forum has offered you in the past by leaving gracefully.

-Tom

He asked to be banned. Couldn’t you grant him his wish before he does something he (and we) will regret - then if he ever comes to his senses and mails, you don’t have to forgive him first, but can just let him back in.

Not that I really care about him, but it might be easier on you, not having to hope he’s sensible and won’t have you extinguishing fires/deleting pictures in random threads.

In other news, I didn’t get ‘sperger’ either and agree that the whole post was really low. I also want to play ME2, because I want to experience such strong feelings about a game… should I play ME first?

You don’t have to but it will make you appreciate both the design and storyline much more.

(I should say that I think structurally the storyline in ME2 isn’t as good as ME, and feels a bit like a bridge to ME3 (which it is), but it references the first game a lot so it’s nice to have played the first one for that. But it does have an in-game Codex that has a staggering amount of information about the universe - Bioware really have poured a lot of fiction into the series.)

It would be rather ironic if this turned into a thread about Mass Effect.

Or maybe just natural.

Hanzii, I’d sorta, okay not sorta but strongly, recommend playing the first one first. It rocked so hard you won’t regret it.

Back on topic: As for fucking Qt3, there just aren’t enough chicks here. The ratio is way off, so it’s too much of a sausage factory for me to fuck without feeling gay-ish.

There’s something amusingly meta about that complaint.

I’m still king of lost. Since Tom’s now posted, can we yenta this up a little? So DDB, a relatively low post count guy, comes into a game thread with strong opinions. Mordrack, who has been here for a while has differing opinions. They trade comparisons, at some point it gets personal, and they junk up the thread for a brief page or two. Seriously, this happens all the time here, I’m missing where this went from two guys who thought of a game differently to flame-out and banning.

Not to mention, I prefer the hockey style of discipline. If it really was that bad, or really bothered someone else who didn’t know how to use ignore that badly, ffs, put them in the penalty box for a week and be done with it.