Funniest scene you’ve ever seen in a tv show

Yes I did. And many of the regulars on the british version, appeared on the US version. I have enjoyed the Brit version but in my personal opinion, the Mochrie, Styles and Brady US line up was the very best. Those guys were completely in tune with each other.

Exactly my sentiments.

I also agree on Whose Line. I watched it for years as British reruns on Comedy Central. But it really peaked in the US version.

Dude, you just reminded me of another hilarious Cheers moment! In one episode Cliff invents a new hybrid vegetable, a mix of a beet and rutabaga which he calls the beetabaga. He gets really into stuff you can make with it, and tries to get everyone in the bar to try stuff he’s made with it - eventually offering Woody’s girlfriend Kelly a “beetabaga fajita on a pita”. She looks at him for a moment and replies “No habla espanol, senor.” Man, that had me rolling. Unfortunately I can’t find that scene but I did find one of Cliff introducing his new vegetable:

The scene in question!

Embed with time fails, so I made it a link instead.

Awesome, thank you!

No love for Taxi?

I lose it every time Jack hits the ceiling.

Oh I just remember a classic. Barney Miller, when the precinct unknowingly got a batch of pot brownies.

And another great show from that era was Night Court.

About half the skits from The Chappelle Show if I’m honest. Finding any of them on Youtube is never easy though.

This is one of the best though:

Key and Peele had a ton of great ones as well:

No SNL? I admit I don’t watch it anymore but I was a teen when it launched and there was nothing like it.

Consumer Probe: Irwin Mainway was one of my favorite skits from those early days.

I nearly died laughing at this scene in the US version of The Office:

Probably the red dwarf episode (UK) where rimmer and lister are marooned and lister will freeze and starve to death, and talk turns to losing virginity, the pros and cons of microwaved noodles, past lives as a enuch and so on…
Brief clip:

Hahahahaha awesome :)

Query is still my absolute favorite Red Dwarf episode.

Lister: Hang on. You can’t do this. Holly’s got an I.Q. of 6,000.

Holly: Yeah. Right on.

Queeg: Is that what he told you?

Lister: Well what is it, then?

Queeg: It has a six in it, but it’s not 6,000.

The Cat: What is it?

Queeg: Six.

Oh and hey look, you can see the whole thing on Dailymotion!

I cannot think of a single scene that is the funniest. But as others have said, Whose Line Is It has given me the most hysterical laughter per show than any other.

Whose Line has been mentioned a few times but this one cracks me up the most.

(sorry only full version was with Spanish subtitles.