G.I. Joe v. The Perfect Getaway...FIGHT!

I was referring more to Tyjenks’ awesome over-excited-jpinard style spelling errors (“Purring” his foot down, "milk job, etc.) and ElGuapo’s…well, whatever he’s talking about in that Basic Instinct thread.

BTW, I love that idea that if you take the right amount of your meds you consider watching bad films, and if you take the wrong amount you die.

Heh, I am busy working and trying to make up just about average cleverosity in my posts and do a fast, hunt-n-peck typing. Now, how I did milk job instead of jug…that’s just old man/work brain.

BTW, went with The Perfect Getaway…thread p.onding

Genius. Well played.

God this sounds awful http://www.nypost.com/seven/08072009/entertainment/movies/say_it_aint_so__g_i__joe_183448.htm

Although I wouldn’t see Transformers either, I’ll take Michael Bay any day over Sommers. Sommers might beat Roland Emmerich, however, in the battle of the awful effects driven movie director hacks.

The Perfect Getaway reminds me of that one movie about a reality show of WWF actors playing as criminals that kill each other to be the only left to get a pardon. This is not a good thing.

Do yourself, freedom and the American way a favor, see GI JOE. Now you know, and knowing is half the battle.

GI Joe! GI Joe! Preserve the Big Summer Blockbuster! Save the economy!

On the other hand, the earlier version of that same idea with Christopher Lambert as one of several hitmen and serial killers trying to get a briefcase full of money from a deathmatch in a locked federal pen run by Ice-T was inexplicably awesome. In fact, just my description of it is going to prompt someone to try and see it, which is a course of action I recommend wholeheartedly. It’s so gloriously awful.

This analogy isn’t even close. All Sienna had to do was look smoking, mission accomplished. GILF would have ended up with the power of The Button, so who would have done it simply to get a GILF into the White House?

What!? That was probably the second best WWE Studios movie.