Game Awards 2016 (Los Angeles)

Looks like Bulletstorm is on the docket. Probably an “HD remaster” or something.

Edit: “Full Clip Edition”

Classy start to the show. Kojima finally gets the award he was given.

So wait, Konami locked Kojima in a room during the last 6 months of MGSV’s development? I’m so confused about what happened during that whole ordeal.

Oh, shit. Mads Mikkelsen is in Death Stranding.

And he’s still wearing his Dr. Strange eye makeup.

Yeah, word went out about this a while back. Well rumors anyway. Hopefully it has a full co-op campaign.

Did she just say Warframe is for losers?

I see Ubisoft is still screwing up the graphics in their Assassin’s Creed games.

Oh, wait. That’s the movie trailer.

That Warframe trailer looked impressive. It looks nothing like the game I tried on the launch PS4 back in 2013. I can’t believe they also licensed the Halo theme to play during the Warframe trailer too.

…why am i watching this… im not fifteen…

Do the Dew BRAH!

The award for Trending Gamer?

Whut?

I didn’t know the studio behind Limbo and Inside was in Denmark.

(Btw, Guardian of the Galaxy from Telltale? That sounds very good).

who votes for these awards? is this Geoffs personal awards?

[quote]
Nominees and winners for most categories of The Game Awards are selected by 29 global media and influencer outlets. These publications submit ballots in a nomination and winner round, based on the collective and diverse feedback of their staff. Fan voting determines winners in select categories.[/quote]

[quote]
Games eligible for The Game Awards 2016 must be commercially released before November 24, 2016. Titles that are released after this date will be eligible for the 2017 Game Awards ceremony. (Similarly, games released after November 24, 2015 are eligible for the 2016 show).[/quote]

Also Doritos.

I know this is just promotion but like can they not like make it so obvious. plus they have an award for social change or something? huh? its so cringey this whole thing.

yea im still watching… and this tim guy is a dick telling the host shes loud. what a mess.

It was so dissonant watching the guy win for That Dragon Cancer in the middle of this very gamery production.

I’m disappointed that the game called “Dauntless” seems to have nothing to do with the Divergent universe.

Not feeling this Doom music performance at all.

Also it was a pretty awful trailer.