Game box art challenge?

Some version of Discworld maybe?

Not Discworld! Next image -

Space Pirates and Zombies?

INCA?

It is Inca!

What a strange, strange game this was. My friend owned it, and weā€™d take turns in each section. I never really could follow the story, since it was so weird.

Clearly the story is that the Inca were invaded from outer space by the Europeans. So they built a space ship of their own to fight back. Iā€™ll have to check to see if thatā€™s historically accurate.

The French game development scene was WEIRD (self-consciously so, as I understand it), and often took big conceptual swings. Inca is one of them. I remember being in awe of the box and the screenshots, and then being mystified by the game. It really just wasnā€™t very playable.

I donā€™t think I ever noticed the face in the stars beforeā€¦ Is that a good guy or a bad guy?

Itā€™s definitely a guy. Thatā€™s about all I could tell you. Even if it hadnā€™t been thirty years since Iā€™d played the game, I probably still wouldnā€™t know, given how generally incomprehensible I remember the game being.

Okay, new box!

The box youā€™ve posted is incredibly distinctive, at least for me. Had I not just had a turn, Iā€™d submit my guess.

I wondered if it might go quickly. It is distinctive to anyone who saw it at the time, I wager.

How aboutā€¦

Might and Magic?

YES indeed, the first Might & Magic, a brilliant cover because itā€™s just a shot of the brilliant map for that game. This box absolutely transports me. Nice job, lostcawz.

Wow, thatā€™s gorgeous. Iā€™ve never seen that before. Thatā€™s way better than later M&M game covers.

Excellent! that random red ā€˜eā€™ in the forest was the giveaway once I got on my desktop and could see what it was. Iā€™ll try to get something up soon. Just got to remember how I made them again since itā€™s been almost a year.

Didnā€™t see this yet in this thread.

Iā€™ll be out all day so this one is a bit more revealing.

Normality?

Nopers.